United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-11-2015, 12:18 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Michael Owen.
I've been doing my best to forget about that @#%&!

Unread 15-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I've been doing my best to forget about that @#%&!
So have I tbf but just seen the @#%&! on my tv scoring at OT again ffs

Unread 15-11-2015, 12:28 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So have I tbf but just seen the @#%&! on my tv scoring at OT again ffs
Horrible little shitty tap ins that you used to give kids in the playground a dig for, for goal hanging

Becks, Scholesy and Ronaldinho are £#%&!ing class

Unread 30-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Pop

Papers are full of stories that he spent Christmas in Miami to arrange a surrogate mother for a second child. He's also planning on spending the New Year with that Moroccan bloke in a fancy five star hotel. Madrid are fuming.

How fabulous.

Unread 30-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Switching Off

Unread 30-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Papers are full of stories that he spent Christmas in Miami to arrange a surrogate mother for a second child. He's also planning on spending the New Year with that Moroccan bloke in a fancy five star hotel. Madrid are fuming.

How fabulous.
Why would Madrid care what he does with his spare time?

Unread 30-12-2015, 03:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

How fabulous.

He is super gay.

Unread 30-12-2015, 08:05 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

He is super gay.
More accurately, he is super in love.

Unread 30-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
More accurately, he is super in love.
With himself.

Unread 30-12-2015, 08:15 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
With himself.
Oh, I can relate to that - no worries.

Unread 30-12-2015, 08:18 PM
ScarFace

first ashton, then jeremy from peep show....now ronaldo?

whos next !?

Unread 30-12-2015, 08:19 PM
naes_sean

fair play to him imo

Unread 30-12-2015, 08:34 PM
TheFatGoth

https://streamable.com/72ce

https://streamable.com/xj55

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Pop

Actual quote...

Quote:
"I had to do things as a man, I had to do my own ironing"

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Nicebutdim

Football is about the most homophobic sport there is.... its biggest star coming out might just be the tonic it needs. Not half arsing it either when Badr Hari is your bird.

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:38 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicebutdim
Football is about the most homophobic sport there is.... its biggest star coming out might just be the tonic it needs. Not half arsing it either when Badr Hari is your bird.
It won't make a blind bit of difference. Read some of the smirking responses to this thread and that's the mild end of the spectrum, guarantee if he came out there'd be a Madrid fans group petitioning for him to be sold for embarassing the club within hours. Britain will never change while our two biggest selling newspapers are the Sun and the Mail.

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:40 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
It won't make a blind bit of difference. Read some of the smirking responses to this thread and that's the mild end of the spectrum, guarantee if he came out there'd be a Madrid fans group petitioning for him to be sold for embarassing the club within hours. Britain will never change while our two biggest selling newspapers are the Sun and the Mail.
this.

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Switching Off

Not arsed if he's gay. Would sign him today. Then we would win away. Every other Saturday.

Unread 03-01-2016, 01:41 PM
ashtonred

Fans are very demanding here in Spain in terms of what happens on the pitch, and they really could“t care less about his sexuality. As long has he “scores“for RM that“s all they care about.

Unread 03-01-2016, 02:39 PM
shenwen

If he is, would imagine his team mates already know/presume so/don't care
Closed Thread