United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:14 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Pisses me off how everybody who spent 6 years slagging him off in England £#%&!s over him now. He's the 'nu street-football izzit blud' pin up along with Messi and Ibrahimovic.

Thousands of cretins would turn up at English stadiums every week just to hurl abuse at him, he was derided in the English media and labelled a cheat, a diver etc etc. Referees would happily watch on as opposing defenders kicked the living shit out of him, then send him off when he reacted to it.

Now all you hear is how great he is, how he's an all-time great etc. Yeah we already knew that at old trafford - thanks for catching up eventually. It only took you nearly 7 years. It's exactly the reason why English football doesn't deserve the likes of Ronaldo, Bale or Messi.
it was only because he played for united. any other team and they all would have been creaming. look it the love in for suarez right now. no way on earth is he any where near the player ronaldo is.

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:20 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
it was only because he played for united. any other team and they all would have been creaming. look it the love in for suarez right now. no way on earth is he any where near the player ronaldo is.
The love for Suarez is no different to the plaudits Cantona got after his 1995/96 'fairytale return' - from being public enemy no.1 12 months previous.

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Of course he isn't. Fantastic player but he's one of the sneakiest, most cowardly shithouses i've ever seen on a pitch.

Playing in England made Ronaldo what he is today, Real Madrid are just reaping the rewards of the seeds we planted years ago. Our league subjected him to a level of abuse both on and off the pitch that turned him into the specimen he is today.

Was it Portsmouth early in the season where they basically just kicked him the whole game and then he was sent off for having someone grab him by the throat?

Unread 05-05-2014, 04:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Pisses me off how everybody who spent 6 years slagging him off in England £#%&!s over him now. He's the 'nu street-football izzit blud' pin up along with Messi and Ibrahimovic.

Thousands of cretins would turn up at English stadiums every week just to hurl abuse at him, he was derided in the English media and labelled a cheat, a diver etc etc. Referees would happily watch on as opposing defenders kicked the living shit out of him, then send him off when he reacted to it.

Now all you hear is how great he is, how he's an all-time great etc. Yeah we already knew that at old trafford - thanks for catching up eventually. It only took you nearly 7 years. It's exactly the reason why English football doesn't deserve the likes of Ronaldo, Bale or Messi.
true, I've mentioned this before no doubt, but a lad who used to play cricket for us and occasional Elland Road match goer is a case in point. Anything to do with us (like we are relevant to them) and he's all over facebook with 'scum this' and 'scum that' but equally he is the most embarrasing Ronaldo fanboy imaginable, how the £#%&! does that work?

Unread 05-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Stickman

Quote:

Was it Portsmouth early in the season where they basically just kicked him the whole game and then he was sent off for having someone grab him by the throat?
2nd game into 07-08 Pompey away.

Think he butted Richard Hughes and got a 3 game ban.

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:21 PM
naes_sean

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:21 PM
dunk

Him or her?

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:24 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Him or her?
Well duh!!

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Well duh!!
Agreed, he's £#%&!ing awesome

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:27 PM
believe

Quote:
Him or her?
she's not my type motwyw

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Him or him?
corrected

there's some chin on that bloke in a dress

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Rhodzy

His missus in that picture

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:29 PM
Neo

Angry

His missus is an utter @#%&! FWiW. Exploiting the situation of those missing Nigerian schoolgirls to get hits on Twitter. :shakehead:

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:30 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
His missus is an utter @#%&! FWiW. Exploiting the situation of those missing Nigerian schoolgirls to get hits on Twitter. :shakehead:
Hits

On twitter

I was sure you're a young man, you sound like no fun

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Hits

On twitter

I was sure you're a young man, you sound like no fun
Surprised he didn't call it 'The Twitter'

Unread 19-05-2014, 12:40 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Surprised he didn't call it 'The Twitter'

Unread 19-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
What you rolling your eyes at sunbeam?

Unread 19-05-2014, 02:04 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
What you rolling your eyes at sunbeam?
I used a similar line re: Keane's comments on Rio's good bye, last week.

Sublim five.

Unread 19-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
I used a similar line re: Keane's comments on Rio's good bye, last week.

Sublim five.
Ahhhh.

I normally use when referring to bands.

The Nirvanas

Shit like that.

Unread 19-05-2014, 09:57 PM
eddie_red

Quote:

Quote:
There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the fans' best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting, diving, pretty boy antics - designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer to Real Madrid.

He is currently first in the Fifa voting, ahead of Luis Valencia of Ecuador. Do the decent thing by voting for Valencia.

It doesn't matter who you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo. Send this on to any caring conscientious true football lover.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...06/5153870.stm
Closed Thread