United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:23 AM
armchair

Default I think we should keep Roons

so no-one boo him - ok?

Rooney to decide on Old Trafford future after judging fans' reaction
If there is no fans’ backlash against AIK Stockholm in Sweden next Wednesday or at Rio Ferdinand’s testimonial against Sevilla at Old Trafford three days later, Rooney may tell Moyes he is prepared to stay.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2alb6DtJi

Also teaming him and ronaldo up once more is a twice in a lifetime opportunity.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Blagger

Anyone who boos a player in a United shirt is a sap, £#%&! off to Chelsea.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Sparky***

He got booed playing for England and he still turns out for those @#%&!s so £#%&! him.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Whalefish

Get £#%&!ed Rooney.

Unread 02-08-2013, 01:51 AM
redhegemony

would be a somewhat odd basis on which to make a major career move- excuses to the ready?

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:20 AM
puressence

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of booin him .. Silence is better let him scoree and give no reaction like I did when that @#%&! smith bagged

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of booin him .. Silence is better let him scoree and give no reaction like I did when that @#%&! smith bagged
Yeah Smith used to £#%&!en hate when you did that.

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:57 AM
rafabio

sell him to chelsea. £#%&! the @#%&!.

Unread 02-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Scabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Unread 02-08-2013, 08:12 AM
puressence

Quote:
It gave me personnal pleasure

Unread 02-08-2013, 08:17 AM
RedMenace

Is he going to have a boo-ometer with stay and leave at either end of the scale? "OK Old Trafford, if you want Wayne Rooney to leave boo as loud as you can!"

Unread 02-08-2013, 08:22 AM
puressence

Maybe we shud set up a desk with buttons like britains got talent .. I've never has much bollox in my life if it was someone elses testimonial who deserved it I may have gone just for the booathon

Unread 02-08-2013, 08:23 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
Anyone who boos a player in a United shirt is a sap, £#%&! off to Chelsea.
Utter post 96 fan horseshit. Boo him, let him know what a fat £#%&!ing usless scouse shithouse he's been. The way he behaved last season was a total disgrace and he needs to be reminded of that every step of the way, he needs the memory of every boo and jeer every time the lardy @#%&! things about stuffing another pie in to his gob. @#%&!.

Unread 02-08-2013, 08:34 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Utter post 96 fan horseshit. Boo him, let him know what a fat £#%&!ing usless scouse shithouse he's been. The way he behaved last season was a total disgrace and he needs to be reminded of that every step of the way, he needs the memory of every boo and jeer every time the lardy @#%&! things about stuffing another pie in to his gob. @#%&!.
Oh this so very very this . I'd start going again to just boo this @#%&!

Unread 02-08-2013, 09:14 AM
Redordead

Would the get £#%&!ed Rooney brigade say that with no replacement and a fourth finish? Soon see a changing attitude

Unread 02-08-2013, 09:18 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
This. There's support and then theres blind delusion.

Unread 02-08-2013, 09:22 AM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
This. There's support and then theres blind delusion.
So ensue we are in a Weaker position to both sell or challenge for the league, great idea. Then I am sure when we are doing averagely in the league those same fans will stand by the club because we made our point, maybe champions league next year.

Unread 02-08-2013, 09:23 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Would the get £#%&!ed Rooney brigade say that with no replacement and a fourth finish? Soon see a changing attitude
I can see it now.

"Shit! We're only 4th. I wish we still had that trouble making @#%&! who demanded to leave in order to leverage his pay rate up to the largest in the league then, once he became the highest paid playing in the league proceeded to get fat as £#%&! and look totally unarsed about playing. And then demanded to leave again when his fat useless arse was being fat and useless and wasn't an automatic pick because harder working and fitter professionals were being picked ahead of him."

Unread 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM
andyroo

Quote:

I know, it ruined my night when we beat Roma 7-1 but Smith scored.
Closed Thread