United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
If the Glazers move it (unlikely) not being able to knock down and redevelop OT will put a large financial dent in their plan.

Quite glad MUST with largely local lads exist, a bit of subversion and anarchy. Very Mancunian in fact. Makes a change from the mugs parading in their replica shirts like it's a tourist attraction. Next step is fancy dress like the Bertie's and we can all don £#%&!ing Stetsons.
'subversion and anarchy'.....think you are confusing MUST with LUHG...

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:02 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Quite glad MUST with largely local lads exist, a bit of subversion and anarchy. Very Mancunian in fact.
I take your point but not really sure that describes MUST in 2013.

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
'subversion and anarchy'.....think you are confusing MUST with LUHG...
Don't worry Hamish - I'm not.

When Ferguson gave it the "if you don't like it go and support Chelsea" he was put in his place. He only started looking out for United's results when he was 45, some of us have been fretting a lot longer.

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I take your point but not really sure that describes MUST in 2013.
I think this move does exactly that. It makes it awkward.

And I can't see anyone else doing a more effective job.

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

hopefully this move will stave off the glazers plans to move the club to china

phew

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
hopefully this move will stave off the glazers plans to move the club to china

phew

or Florida...

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:11 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
I think this move does exactly that. It makes it awkward.

And I can't see anyone else doing a more effective job.
What evidence is there that the Glazers are even considering such a move?

I don't think there's any at all is there?

This is a one armed boxer swinging a punch at a former opponent who won their last bout by a KO 8 years ago.

Unread 26-04-2013, 07:23 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
What evidence is there that the Glazers are even considering such a move?

I don't think there's any at all is there?

This is a one armed boxer swinging a punch at a former opponent who won their last bout by a KO 8 years ago.
Always got to bring cream into it :shakehead:

Unread 27-04-2013, 02:53 AM
Cream

Quote:
Well said. Can't blame some people who won't roll over and let their tummies be tickled by new owners. Like Bitters in Arab gear and Chelsea fans in Russian hats. Near impossible it may be but they are giving it a go and maintaining some pressure of sorts.
Red Knight. Two words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Always got to bring cream into it :shakehead:
You're the one armed arse bandit round these parts. Tell them about your dicky shoulder.

"I've got a dicky shoulder".

Unread 27-04-2013, 03:17 AM
VodkaAndCoke

They mean well.

Unread 27-04-2013, 04:45 AM
believe

awww bless.

Unread 27-04-2013, 08:27 AM
believe

does anyone else keep reading this in the style of Milhouse in a halloween special?

Unread 27-04-2013, 08:30 AM
elhombre

Quote:
If the Glazers move it (unlikely) not being able to knock down and redevelop OT will put a large financial dent in their plan.

Quite glad MUST with largely local lads exist, a bit of subversion and anarchy. Very Mancunian in fact. Makes a change from the mugs parading in their replica shirts like it's a tourist attraction. Next step is fancy dress like the Bertie's and we can all don £#%&!ing Stetsons.
brilliant. love CR when he's on one.

Unread 27-04-2013, 08:35 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Red Knight. Two words.

You're the one armed arse bandit round these parts. Tell them about your dicky shoulder.

"I've got a dicky shoulder".
I don't like to whinge. Ill struggle manfully on. Despite the pain.

Such pain.

Unread 27-04-2013, 09:08 AM
My Name is Keith

Rougers

Unread 27-04-2013, 12:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I don't like to whinge. Ill struggle manfully on. Despite the pain.

Such pain.
mard @#%&!

Unread 27-04-2013, 12:19 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz
I can't remember a faction that didn't get criticized by other sections of support.

IMUSA
MUST
Original FC
The 'Red Knights'
Anti-Glazers
Stretford End Flags (justified)
Yellow & Green
etc etc

so bitchy. Reds trying to out Red each other. Mock the scousers all you will (deservedly so) but they tend to stick to the same message. Albeit one that's based on blaming everyone else...

Unread 27-04-2013, 01:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

i'd be happier if they invaded china for the long term good of the club tbh

Unread 27-04-2013, 01:26 PM
jem

don't blame them for what they're doing; blame them for what they're not doing.

blame yourselves for what you're not doing as well.

still all the same defeatist crap (in amongst the "well it's not so bad, the worst never happened"). firstly, we still don't have a £#%&!ing midfield. and, secondly, you can mock the red knights and must and the rest, but their hearts are in the right place, even if their strategies are unproductive and they're wasting their platform.

as always, the power lies with us, not with the glazers. people are too £#%&!ing stupid, ignorant, lazy or complacent to use it, but that doesn't change the facts.

ratner says "we sell total crap". people stop buying crap. ratner is sacked from his own company.

starbucks doesn't pay any tax in the uk. people boycott or threaten to boycott starbucks. starbucks agrees to pay tax. not enough, but still....

all the major companies are transferring profits via dutch holding companies to parent companies in bermuda. they avoid paying tax in the uk and our economy is £#%&!ed partly because of this. boots, for example, is owned by yanks (boo!) and the tax take since it was sold has disappeared. why? is boots selling less? is boot making less profit (really)? no. all dodgy, but legal ("we pay all the tax we have to"), tax restructuring.

why does this happen? mainly because we don't have a sales tax so it can't, but the underlying reason is because people put up with it. £#%&! the tax loopholes - if people think it's wrong and stop shopping there, things will change.

you think people will stop buying cheap shit in primark because some "****" died or worked hard for shit pay? they won't, any more than give up their sovereign rings.

sorry, but every single season ticket holder can £#%&! off if they complain about any aspect of glazer ownership. just to remind you.... you would never have needed to miss a single match or fail to renew your season ticket. if you'd acted together. your heart's probably in the right place too, but your head's not.

take the piss out of must and boast about never missing a game for 10 years?

Unread 27-04-2013, 01:33 PM
believe

you're eight years too late.
Closed Thread