United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 13-05-2007, 11:27 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Question Exhibitionists

Right, Im not behind the door regarding sex. I do admit to some stuff not being my cup of tea. I certainly dont get the cacking on your partner or being cacked on gig. Animal stuff is just wrong and in the same category as the sick cunts who touch children.


So a bit of picture taking with the cam phone with a consenting partner or setting up the tripod and filming yourself at it whilst full of special brew I can go for. Have done just this myself and sadly the old hampton never looks like a porn stars dong

Now because Im a shitbag or its probably due to me believing I know right from wrong I have always deleted anything immediately to retain what self respect I have left

Whats the score with these fuckers who put their pics and movies up on the www for the world to see?

Is it the modern day version of having a leg over in the motor and the fact that somebody may see you at it is a bit of a turn on?

For me it has never been a spectator sport

Can somebody explain?? Oh dont get me wrong,I dont mind looking but I just couldnt post my knob on the internet. The whores flange doesnt need posting either as most of the world has already seen it

Last edited by HarkNowHear; 13-05-2007 at 06:37 PM.
 
Old 13-05-2007, 11:31 AM
no fun
 
Default

for once, i agree

i have shown mates photos of the peg seller "tits out sunbathing" on holiday, but thats as far as it goes

an acquantance of mine once showed his holiday snaps to the lads in the pub, and his bird had obviously lost the bottle opener.........
 
Old 13-05-2007, 11:36 AM
armchair
 
Default

was out with some neighbours a while back and a few of us went back their house after the pub only for our host to put on a video of him and his misses in flagrante and not at all delicto!

oh the horror.

I'm always getting invited to weird sex parties as well. Never gone but have been to a couple of fetish nights and you might arrive thinking you're pretty kinky but you leave realising you're a total square.
 
Old 13-05-2007, 11:47 AM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Between whores I was hans solo for a while and a mates missus gripped me by the bollocks on the stairs at a party and whispered what she would like to do to me. She was well worth a dabble but she was aled up and after all she was with my mate so I smiled and left it at that. Now my mate and its each to their own was in the process of spending more time at work and on the computer than his good lady appreciated

She was trying to win his attentions back by buying up most of the sex aids and lingerie in the Greater Manchester area but to no avail. It got to the point where shed be kitted up on the settee with the largest of large rubber utensils parked away whilst he was like " shut the fuck up, Im landing a 747 at Hong Kong"

She decided it was time to spice things up further

Sorted a swingers club out and forced his hand to attend but explained that there was no pressure should it not be his/their thing.

They get there and have a few drinks and the etiquette is explained to them. Dos, donts, whys and why nots. He decides its not for him and they should leave. They have a barney and he fucks off without her

Fast forward to the present

He is still landing his 747 at Hong Kong

She travels the country in her convertible sports car getting fucked by all comers

Perhaps I should have at the time
 
Old 13-05-2007, 11:49 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Between whores I was hans solo for a while and a mates missus gripped me by the bollocks on the stairs at a party and whispered what she would like to do to me. She was well worth a dabble but she was aled up and after all she was with my mate so I smiled and left it at that. Now my mate and its each to their own was in the process of spending more time at work and on the computer than his good lady appreciated

She was trying to win his attentions back by buying up most of the sex aids and lingerie in the Greater Manchester area but to no avail. It got to the point where shed be kitted up on the settee with the largest of large rubber utensils parked away whilst he was like " shut the fuck up, Im landing a 747 at Hong Kong"

She decided it was time to spice things up further

Sorted a swingers club out and forced his hand to attend but explained that there was no pressure should it not be his/their thing.

They get there and have a few drinks and the etiquette is explained to them. Dos, donts, whys and why nots. He decides its not for him and they should leave. They have a barney and he fucks off without her

Fast forward to the present

He is still landing his 747 at Hong Kong

She travels the country in her convertible sports car getting fucked by all comers

Perhaps I should have at the time
I fear i may be landing a 747 myself..........

I can see my life seeping away.

But my missus dosent drive so i doubt she will get the car.
 
Old 13-05-2007, 12:36 PM
denis lawless
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
shed be kitted up on the settee with the largest of large rubber utensils parked away whilst he was like " shut the fuck up, Im landing a 747 at Hong Kong"
 
Old 13-05-2007, 06:28 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I fear i may be landing a 747 myself..........

I can see my life seeping away.

But my missus dosent drive so i doubt she will get the car.


Ifr you continue flying BB, she will learn to drive mate
 
Old 13-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Ifr you continue flying BB, she will learn to drive mate

true and the instructor will be mint......
 
Old 13-05-2007, 06:36 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
true and the instructor will be mint......


tell more mate
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:42 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.