United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Wow
Lol at the bites He asked how he got on in finals.

Should I post lies so as not to upset touchy top reds?

Unread 03-11-2017, 11:30 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC

this is why we heart him so much

he was talking about how he has won 25 trophies but thinks he needs one more to be an all time great manager

"I think that probably 25 trophies is the line that people make about a successful manager.
“For some managers here, they still need to win one more trophy to reach that level. Some others need 25 to reach it.:
“Some others need four, some need 12, others they need 15, and some others here they need 24.
“I have 25, but I still need one more. So maybe when I win one more trophy than 25 I will have a little bit of credit — but that’s not a problem.”

f***ing quality
£#%&!s sake

Unread 03-11-2017, 11:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Lol at the bites He asked how he got on in finals.

Should I post lies so as not to upset touchy top reds?
L9st his last eight finals he's nearly as much of a loser as you Alan....and he's won £#%&! all since he's been here which aint changing any time soon hth

Unread 04-11-2017, 12:14 AM
andyroo

Here's a revolutionary idea, how about admiring our manager for achieving greatness with US, rather than shiting on about what he did elsewhere and revelling in his pointless snides at irrelevances?

Unread 04-11-2017, 12:20 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Here's a revolutionary idea, how about admiring our manager for achieving greatness with US, rather than shiting on about what he did elsewhere and revelling in his pointless snides at irrelevances?
You're taking the fun out of the multiverse iiph

Unread 04-11-2017, 01:15 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
He won two trophies in h8s first season with us one of which was a European trophy so he is doing better than any United manager in recent times including Fergie.....hope that £#%&!ing helps you muppet

Unread 04-11-2017, 01:48 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Yeah, we shouldn’t ever laugh at snides directed at Liverpool managers - I mean, we’ve only done that at least all of my life and probably sometime before that. At every opportunity. Often without any justification.

But here there is some justification - he’s already won more with us than klopp and poch have done in all their time in England combined yet the press would have you think poch invented football and has won everything the game has to offer.

Unread 04-11-2017, 02:49 AM
andyroo

Sure it's funny, just Kev said it's the reason we love him.

Unread 04-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Yeah, we shouldn’t ever laugh at snides directed at Liverpool managers - I mean, we’ve only done that at least all of my life and probably sometime before that. At every opportunity. Often without any justification.

But here there is some justification - he’s already won more with us than klopp and poch have done in all their time in England combined yet the press would have you think poch invented football and has won everything the game has to offer.
Boom.

Unread 04-11-2017, 09:30 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

:golfclap:

Unread 04-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Agree with Keith but 'this is why we heart him' is the biggest cringe of the year...

Unread 04-11-2017, 10:32 AM
S/Side.Red

Welcome to managing United, Jose. How many times was Fergie taken for granted or written off? Cracks down the United badge on the front page after a dodgy week? You'll never be a media darling managing us, pal. Leave that to the small fry.

Unread 04-11-2017, 10:52 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Kangaroo splattered all over the place. Vvg2c.

Unread 04-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Clarkie

Still off in the summer apparently

Unread 04-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Alan

Quote:
L9st his last eight finals he's nearly as much of a loser as you Alan....and he's won f*** all since he's been here which aint changing any time soon hth
None of that changes the fact that 3 trophies isn't £#%&! all though does it you daft buckfast swilling tramp.

The absolute state of you posting this cringey drivel proclaiming your 'heart' for a £#%&!ing football manager's witterings in the press

How about having a go at Klopp's team on the football pitch instead of through the media? Bit leftfield I know but just a thought.

Unread 04-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
None of that changes the fact that 3 trophies isn't £#%&! all though does it you daft buckfast swilling tramp.
You're not happy we won trophies last season?!

Unread 04-11-2017, 02:54 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Those trophies don't count. Only the ones Klopp won 7 years ago count.

Unread 04-11-2017, 03:32 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
That's not what I said at all. Rab C Nesbitt here claiming the following:

Quote:

he's drawing attention to the fact worldie bosses like Klopp and Pochettino have won f*** all hth
Klopp won 3 trophies at Dortmund. IMO there's plenty to rip him for without posting blatant lies.

Unread 04-11-2017, 03:46 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
That's not what I said at all. Rab C Nesbitt here claiming the following:

Klopp won 3 trophies at Dortmund. IMO there's plenty to rip him for without posting blatant lies.
Cappuccino has won £#%&! all in fairness

Unread 04-11-2017, 03:48 PM
Buck

He has the Billy Redface habit of using forty words when ten will do. Makes his comments cringe. Must improve on clarity and snide.....
Closed Thread