United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Started going regularly in 2008, yes or no?
*cough*

Unread 01-10-2016, 02:16 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Started going regularly in 2008, yes or no?

Unread 01-10-2016, 09:45 AM
TheFatGoth

So someone who started going in 2008 is lamenting the "death" of United's away support and complaining about the ownership?

Unread 01-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Denis Irwell

I haven't gone for £#%&!ing years but this is absolute @#%&!ery. How the £#%&! do they justify it? They wont be satisfied until the game is totally "supported" by corporates. Sometimes wish the £#%&!ing bubble would burst on the lot of em.

Unread 01-10-2016, 03:31 PM
elephantstone

More and more reds will start going in the home end at aways. When it starts going off in the home sections because reds are in there maybe the ticket office will change their policy.

Unread 05-10-2016, 10:16 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Got 3 for Swansea.
No mention of picking up the tickets from Swansea, email says tickets will be posted out to us in the next 14 days.

Unread 05-10-2016, 10:27 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Got 3 for Swansea.
No mention of picking up the tickets from Swansea, email says tickets will be posted out to us in the next 14 days.
It won't do yet. They let you know later the time when you realise your ticket hasn't come in the post. I got a letter a few days before hull saying to take that and ID to the ground to collect the ticket..

Unread 05-10-2016, 10:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
It won't do yet. They let you know later the time when you realise your ticket hasn't come in the post. I got a letter a few days before hull saying to take that and ID to the ground to collect the ticket..
0/2 Standard

Unread 05-10-2016, 10:50 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
We got Hull aswell, but our tickets got posted to us. Just thought it would say in the email if everyone who was successful in the ballot had to collect especially if they're making everyone collect? Suppose we'll soon find out.

Unread 05-10-2016, 10:53 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
We got Hull aswell, but our tickets got posted to us. Just thought it would say in the email if everyone who was successful in the ballot had to collect especially if they're making everyone collect? Suppose we'll soon find out.
Yeh, didn't mention it in my hull email. First I knew was a letter with no ticket arriving telling me to collect at the ground. Were you in the Walton club pre match for hull?

Think it will still only be a select few for this game again and not all, so chances are they'll be posted out...

Unread 05-10-2016, 11:05 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Were you in the Walton club pre match for hull?
Not sure mate, we spent some time in a right shit hole, but a large period of time was spent outside Papa Johns with a large stuffed crust meat feast.

Unread 05-10-2016, 11:59 PM
waynes ear's

One lad in the pub saturday had a letter for ticket collection at anfield, yet another had got his through the post

Unread 06-10-2016, 12:12 AM
ryanMUFC

Got my Liverpool one yesterday.

Unread 06-10-2016, 07:14 AM
barca99

Got a chelsea which iv swopped for liverpool.

If either become collection im £#%&!ed!
Closed Thread