United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I have 7/10 cup games. Got a semi ticket, there is hope pal. The allocation thing has pissed me off though. 28k each with the rest divvied out to £#%&!wit sponsors and tinpot teams
I have 6/10 and got a semi ticket too. I'm hoping but I got a bad felling about this...

Unread 28-04-2016, 09:40 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I've got 8/10 so might actually stand a chance

Unread 02-05-2016, 01:38 PM
waynes ear's

"Only those with ten credits have a chance"

Unread 02-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Wouldn't go if you paid me.

(will consider offers though)

Unread 02-05-2016, 01:44 PM
believe

Honestly thought we'd won this. But disappointed it's another game I've got to watch.

Unread 02-05-2016, 03:58 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Honestly thought we'd won this. But disappointed it's another game I've got to watch.

3/3 in the ballot. some results on the phones.

Unread 02-05-2016, 04:00 PM
unplayable

Quote:
I have 7/10 cup games. Got a semi ticket, there is hope pal. The allocation thing has pissed me off though. 28k each with the rest divvied out to £#%&!wit sponsors and tinpot teams
only those with 10 are getting a ticket...chances are even some with 10 will miss out? what a joke...
club could have done better to inform fans of this....most fans dont know how many people have 10/10, the club do though...
they will use the "it depends on who applies.." but every man and his dog are going to apply for a cup final, common sense.

Unread 02-05-2016, 04:42 PM
wiganste

Nothing for me so far.

In fact, can't even check online as my membership number has somehow been changed and I have no booking history whatsoever

Unread 02-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nothing for me so far.

In fact, can't even check online as my membership number has somehow been changed and I have no booking history whatsoever
This exact same thing has happened to me, absolutely infuriating, l hate that website, it's shit at the best of times.

Even though l applied successfully for the semi final online, when it came around for me too apply for the final, my membership number had changed and it wouldn't allow me to change it back. I couldn't click on my dob or surname either for some reason. I have emailed them about it but no response so far unsurprisingly.

Anyway, l'm not going to give them to much shit, l ended up having to apply for the final on the phone and l have just checked the results, and l have got them, so happy days!

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:25 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
This exact same thing has happened to me, absolutely infuriating, l hate that website, it's shit at the best of times.

Even though l applied successfully for the semi final online, when it came around for me too apply for the final, my membership number had changed and it wouldn't allow me to change it back. I couldn't click on my dob or surname either for some reason. I have emailed them about it but no response so far unsurprisingly.

Anyway, l'm not going to give them to much shit, l ended up having to apply for the final on the phone and l have just checked the results, and l have got them, so happy days!
What price band?

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:27 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nothing for me so far.

Same here, had to apply over the phone. Useless £#%&!ers.

Anyway read last week everyone with 10 credits would more or less get one which has changed recently as execs ST renewals now look to have priority. They had to do it as ST sales are said to be very low.

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:30 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
. They had to do it as ST sales are said to be very low.
No they didnt.

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:31 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Same here, had to apply over the phone. Useless £#%&!ers.

Anyway read last week everyone with 10 credits would more or less get one which has changed recently as execs ST renewals now look to have priority. They had to do it as ST sales are said to be very low.
Well that's %@#$&!s because I've already renewed

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:40 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
No they didnt.
Exec renewals have been very poor.

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Exec renewals have been very poor.
How the £#%&! would you know this?

Unread 02-05-2016, 06:56 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
How the £#%&! would you know this?
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....utive-11247624

Unread 02-05-2016, 07:08 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Doesn't mean sales have been poor (probably have tbf), but he says it as if he's just got off the phone to Woodward

Unread 02-05-2016, 07:11 PM
wiganste

3/3. Phew

Unread 02-05-2016, 07:56 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

None showing with 10 for me yet

Earsy's got no chance.

Unread 02-05-2016, 07:58 PM
forzagarza

#justiceforsimmonsandleighton
Closed Thread