United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:26 PM
wiganste

Default Quite a few United fans are upset with the Green & Gold campaign

and a few were kicking off in Munich about it.

What the £#%&! are these guys on? How the £#%&! is it a bad thing? It looked like it kicked off on the metro with them, as ours got delayed for about 15 mins, with the cops storming the last carriage.

Also, there's some right £#%&!ing dick heads in our support. After Bayern equalised and they played all that £#%&!ing shit music over the tannoy, there was a lad behind me singing and clapping along to it, as though he was £#%&!ing made up. What a dick

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Ben

read on the other side TO'N was kicking off about it. sad really.

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
and a few were kicking off in Munich about it.

What the £#%&! are these guys on? How the £#%&! is it a bad thing? It looked like it kicked off on the metro with them, as ours got delayed for about 15 mins, with the cops storming the last carriage.

Also, there's some right £#%&!ing dick heads in our support. After Bayern equalised and they played all that £#%&!ing shit music over the tannoy, there was a lad behind me singing and clapping along to it, as though he was £#%&!ing made up. What a dick
did you chin him?

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

they were singing Green and Gold Up Your Arse as we got on the trains and I presume they had kicked off with United fans wearing them on the train, pissed up @#%&!s who can't take their ale wanting a fiight for no reason

oh joy

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:33 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
did you chin them?
No because I didn't fancy getting lifted and I'm a soft @#%&!. But then they didn't come over kicking off with us, probably because I had 3 handy looking lads sat drinking with me.

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
they were singing Green and Gold Up Your Arse as we got on the trains and I presume they had kicked off with United fans wearing them on the train, pissed up @#%&!s who can't take their ale wanting a fiight for no reason

oh joy
You gotta love the 10 pint rambos's eh?

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You gotta love the 10 pint rambos's eh?
more like 4 pints with these helemts tbh

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Zorg

I've had people tell me that there have been loads of trophies since the Glazers came.

Yes, nowt to do with Fergie

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I've had people tell me that there have been loads of trophies since the Glazers came.

Yes, nowt to do with Fergie

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:49 PM
Whip Hubley

almost as shit/amusing as the guy on our row who started singing "2 world wars and 1 world cup"

some of our support

and no I didn't chin him just gave the daft old @#%&! a shakhead

Unread 01-04-2010, 07:57 PM
TheNew

Thumbs down

Top reds don't go to games, and thus have no idea about the level of idiocy amongst our support these days, but they've generally been pretty clueless for a while.

How any genuinely sane fan cannot back g & g is beyond any rational thinker.

Unread 01-04-2010, 08:06 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

There were some @#%&!s in Wolves who were anti G+G too. IMHO there is a huge element of Utd's support for whom it is just a 'scene'-they need to at the cutting edge and ahead of everyone else. These morons in Wolves were of the viewpoint that "only the harcore" should wear green and gold-presumably because they are the only ones ITK enough to understand it. They don't actually care about who owns the club or its best interests they care about the fact that they aren't at the cutting edge anymore. Of course for many if not the majority of fans its a fashion statement etc but that's the genius of it. It allows them to get on board.

Unread 01-04-2010, 08:37 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
There were some @#%&!s in Wolves who were anti G+G too. IMHO there is a huge element of Utd's support for whom it is just a 'scene'-they need to at the cutting edge and ahead of everyone else. These morons in Wolves were of the viewpoint that "only the harcore" should wear green and gold-presumably because they are the only ones ITK enough to understand it. They don't actually care about who owns the club or its best interests they care about the fact that they aren't at the cutting edge anymore. Of course for many if not the majority of fans its a fashion statement etc but that's the genius of it. It allows them to get on board.
They are anti G&G yet said only the hardcore should wear G&G

We have some right £#%&!ing weapons in our support. How anyone can have a problem with getting the £#%&!ers out whilst supporting the team amazes me.

Unread 01-04-2010, 08:52 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
They are anti G&G yet said only the hardcore should wear G&G

We have some right £#%&!ing weapons in our support. How anyone can have a problem with getting the £#%&!ers out whilst supporting the team amazes me.
I got the impression they were g+g first but then due to its popularity they've decided its a @#%&!s trick

Unread 01-04-2010, 08:56 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
I got the impression they were g+g first but then due to its popularity they've decided its a @#%&!s trick
The too cool for school mob. I probably know half of them

Unread 01-04-2010, 08:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
that's a totally different mob to the ones in Munich these were part of United's firm and have never been in favour of G&G from the start

Unread 01-04-2010, 09:02 PM
no fun

I can be a right "devils advocate" @#%&!, but what is there NOT to like about the G&G campaign ?

Unread 01-04-2010, 09:07 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I can be a right "devils advocate" @#%&!, but what is there NOT to like about the G&G campaign ?
Those colours do clash with quite a bit in ones wardrobe

Unread 01-04-2010, 09:13 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
IMO it isn't the campaign it's who started it or more to the point who didn't start it.

Some people hate not being the centre of attention.

Unread 01-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
IMO it isn't the campaign it's who started it or more to the point who didn't start it.

Some people hate not being the centre of attention.
I think that's true, one of the quite well-known arseholes angry about G&G was also rather pissed off that he wasn't allowed to run FC.

Some people are really quite odd.
Closed Thread