Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
We’re getting this shower of @#%&!s aren’t we
yes, it suits the Glazer model

Unread 20-02-2023, 10:58 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhattricks
So one way or another they just want to get their grubby little hedge fund hands into the debt service pie. They don’t give a f about the actual club.
I've got some bad new for you, none of them give a f about the actual club.

Unread 20-02-2023, 04:49 PM
GBMUFC2020

They don`t care whether the stadium is full or empty as covid proved. Through sponsor ship alone they will make a tidy profit. The fan base would dilute again and the stadium would be a day tripper paradise, soul less and decaying. I am not happy about being owned by Qataris but this option would be even worse for me.

Unread 20-02-2023, 04:58 PM
Arabian Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
They don`t care whether the stadium is full or empty as covid proved. Through sponsor ship alone they will make a tidy profit. The fan base would dilute again and the stadium would be a day tripper paradise, soul less and decaying. I am not happy about being owned by Qataris but this option would be even worse for me.
It would be far far worse.
Closed Thread