bcred

Default us tour - tickets and travel

Anyone coming to the states?

Unread 18-05-2015, 07:27 AM
waynes ear's

The players

Unread 18-05-2015, 09:28 AM
elephantstone

contemplating it, I would have definitely gone if they were playing in Philly.

Unread 18-05-2015, 01:54 PM
Denis Irwell

A load of Mexicans, apparently

Unread 18-05-2015, 02:35 PM
plopborsky

looking at doing seattle and Chicago you in bcers

Unread 18-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Chris Quayd

Got my tickets for Seattle match, hope the San Jose game is in San Fran, any word on when they're confirming location?

Unread 18-05-2015, 07:43 PM
bcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
looking at doing seattle and Chicago you in bcers

the full monte Plops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Got my tickets for Seattle match, hope the San Jose game is in San Fran, any word on when they're confirming location?
you mean the eartquakes game I assume,the early rumour was Berkeley.
Not heard much since tbf.

just in,still at Berkeley,likely on the Tuesday. They will announce when the barca game sells out i'm told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
contemplating it, I would have definitely gone if they were playing in Philly.
Chicago is a great place,see you there. And if you get to Seattle,I'm driving to Frisco and need a navigator. Cali coast is worth it.

Unread 18-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred

you mean the eartquakes game I assume,the early rumour was Berkeley.
Not heard much since tbf.

just in,still at Berkeley,likely on the Tuesday. They will announce when the barca game sells out i'm told.
Yea the Earthquakes, I had read something about it being around San Fran, Berkeley would be ideal, as long as its in Cali I'll be there. I can't make the Chicago game but would recommend to any reds, a top place.

Unread 02-06-2015, 04:37 AM
croberts

Should be in Seattle and Chicago

Unread 05-06-2015, 04:58 AM
bcred

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
Should be in Seattle and Chicago
well that's damn fine news. I have spares in Sea if wanted,maybe one in Chi too.

Unread 06-06-2015, 05:42 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
well that's damn fine news. I have spares in Sea if wanted,maybe one in Chi too.
Need one for Seattle for sure. I can do a works trip around it.

Put me down for one if you can. Will PayPol the money. Would prefer to sit with you obvs

Unread 06-06-2015, 07:20 AM
regholdsworth

I'm heading to Seattle and San Jose be good to catchup with you again BC and Plops too (your para buddy coming again?)

I have the ticket next to me available, row k in section 135, it's right on half way line 11 rows behind benches. Some of Vancouver lads in there too. Not cheap at $145 but none of them are cheap but these are good.

The seat for San Jose with me also available if any one interested, row 29 in one of corners, these £#%&!ers even pricier at $170.

Unread 06-06-2015, 03:55 PM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by regholdsworth
I'm heading to Seattle and San Jose be good to catchup with you again BC and Plops too (your para buddy coming again?)

I have the ticket next to me available, row k in section 135, it's right on half way line 11 rows behind benches. Some of Vancouver lads in there too. Not cheap at $145 but none of them are cheap but these are good.

The seat for San Jose with me also available if any one interested, row 29 in one of corners, these £#%&!ers even pricier at $170.
Reg, I'll take the Seattle one if bcred can't sort me.

Unread 07-06-2015, 09:04 PM
bcred

i have sorted that CR.

pints sounds good Reg.

Unread 14-06-2015, 10:44 PM
croberts

Flight booked to Chicago

Unread 15-06-2015, 01:04 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by croberts
Flight booked to Chicago
Defo meet pal.

Reg - snaz is flying over for the chi game I am planning on getting a work trip to Seattle for the other defo meet for that

Unread 15-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Van Gaal told MUTV: “When you see our pre-season last year in the United States of America, we won everything playing against big, top clubs, and then we had to play our first match against Swansea City and we lost. That cannot happen next year.

“The most important aspect is building up our team with individual players so they are thinking like a team, but also we need fitness and match rhythm and therefore we have to play matches, but we also have to train. The problem was when we went to America we didn’t have so many times to train because we had to fly and travel a lot.

“Now though, we have improved our America tour because we have two basecamps and we are at the other side of America so we have lower temperatures and can build up our fitness better. Last year we had a lot of time differences. You cannot then train your body properly. Therefore it was not good.

“Now we are always in the same basecamps so we have no time difference and we have chosen our hotel nearby the training accommodation. So it is now more easy to train twice a day and that is very important in pre-season.”

Unread 17-06-2015, 03:54 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Defo meet pal.

Reg - snaz is flying over for the chi game I am planning on getting a work trip to Seattle for the other defo meet for that

Long overdue

Unread 20-06-2015, 11:40 AM
bcred

MUFChicago
TEMPLE BAR 3001 N Ashland Ave (Ashland & Wellington), Chicago, Illinois 60647

Tuesday, July 28at 7:00pm - 2:00am in CDT

After a day of sightseeing in our beautiful city, slip into your favorite Manchester United gear and JOIN MUFCHICAGO on the patio at The Temple Bar - Chicago for a Pig Roast Dinner from 7-9pm while supplies last - *FREE* to everyone sporting Manchester United gear (kit, tee, hat, tattoo, etc..)!

Chef Cecil will also be making us some tasty sides, as well as alternate mains for any non-pork-eating Reds! And if you arrive too late and the pig is gone, Temple will be featuring some signature menu dishes on special for United supporters, so no one need go home hungry!

We'll have classic United matches playing on all the TV's, plus drink specials and giveaways from our friends at Guinness Blonde and Heineken, and of course The FREE x trolley will be ferrying folks to and from the Belmont Red Line train stop all night (follow Temple Bar on twitter for live trolley-location updates!) so you can relax and enjoy the night!

Unread 20-06-2015, 12:45 PM
plopborsky

Section 150 reds
Closed Thread