United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 23-12-2023, 10:25 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I like his work rate. But, I like wingers to beat their man and put a £#%&!ing cross in. Surely he should be dropped until he starts acting like a winger?

Everything is such a £#%&!ing mess. Absolutely sick of it.
He can only do that if either you put him down the left or he learns how to kick with his right foot. We've got a 6'3" striker who would probably thrive on early crosses but we're playing with inverted wingers and trying to score pretty goals.

Unread 23-12-2023, 10:25 PM
Sheik JaBooty

14 League games, no goals, no assists.

He's good though.

Unread 23-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty

He's good though.
Elanga who is roundly accepted as abysmal on here even has 4 goals and 3 assists.

Unread 23-12-2023, 10:40 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Elanga who is roundly accepted as abysmal on here even has 4 goals and 3 assists.
He has genuine pace.

Unread 23-12-2023, 11:07 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty

He's good though.
It’s worse when you sign a striker who is young and needs service. A a player “apparently” in the mould of haaland and you ostracise the one player who we have to at will give him service just like he did for the real haaland at dortmund.

how can sancho and Antony have the same stats and one hasn’t played since September or even started a league game this season.

Just a waste of space.

Unread 23-12-2023, 11:09 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
It’s worse when you sign a striker who is young and needs service. A a player “apparently” in the mould of haaland and you ostracise the one player who we have to at will give him service just like he did for the real haaland at dortmund.

how can sancho and Antony have the same stats and one hasn’t played since September or even started a league game this season.

Just a waste of space.
How can you not turn up on time for work on multiple occasions and not expect to be punished?

Unread 23-12-2023, 11:34 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
FFS....

Oh noooooo....
even i was half decent at my job at 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

Just a waste of space.
why are you still banging on about sancho? he's as bad as antony

Unread 23-12-2023, 11:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
why are you still banging on about sancho? he's as bad as antony
He's worse. At least Antony is there trying to help the team. Sancho has that chance but has chosen the coward's way out.

Unread 23-12-2023, 11:48 PM
armchair

Sancho will be playing women's football within 5 years imo.

Unread 23-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Think they’ll put up with his gossiping and mood swings?

Unread 24-12-2023, 12:34 AM
dinger

Does anyone have the footage from ETH on the Ajax bench when Antony couldn’t get round Malacia v Feyenoord? Speaks volumes Antony couldn’t get round that #@&%! Malacia in the Dutch ditty league. Failure of a player, get to Saudi you fraud #@&%!

Unread 24-12-2023, 12:36 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Does anyone have the footage from ETH on the Ajax bench when Antony couldn’t get round Malacia v Feyenoord? Speaks volumes Antony couldn’t get round that #@&%! Malacia in the Dutch ditty league. Failure of a player, get to Saudi you fraud #@&%!
I've posted it a few times. Maybe in this thread.

Unread 24-12-2023, 01:39 AM
Withers

He's dogshit

Unread 24-12-2023, 08:26 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
He's dogshit
Mate, did you not see that pass?? Did one last week as well. Not sure what more everyone wants!

Unread 24-12-2023, 10:23 AM
Hyman_Roth

The good thing is that he’s only signed a 5 year contract on £200k plus a week so will be very easy to shift.

Unread 24-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 24-12-2023, 11:07 AM
Sheik JaBooty

I’d love to know what ten Hag has said to him about his one-dimensional approach, because either he’s ignoring him or tH doesn’t value traditional wide play at all. You simply cannot be so technically limited that you have to pass up the best options over and over again. It looks ludicrous.

Unread 24-12-2023, 11:45 AM
atticusgrinch

I keep getting flashbacks to that tiger claw thing he did after he scored against Arsenal.

Unread 24-12-2023, 12:25 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I keep getting flashbacks to that tiger claw thing he did after he scored against Arsenal.
His next one should be good, he’s had enough £#%&!ing time to come up with it.

Unread 24-12-2023, 12:55 PM
Stickman

Sancho had behaved like a dick but he’s a better footballer than Antony. He actually has at least some history of eye catching stats in terms of goals and assists.

And no, i’m not advocating for Sancho’s return - I just think putting Antony above him as a footballer is %@#$&!s.