United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:18 AM
Drexl

Default Eyes Afresh

I've decided to give everyone in the squad a second chance.

I know, I know - I can hear you: that bloody kind hearted Drex/what a saint - but new broom sweeps clean, and the squad has been (temporarily) trimmed, so why not reassess what we have in our hand?

Are YOU seeing any particular players in a new light?

Sancho has made me look a tit

Pobga is hotting up. Telling you.

McTom looks like he could be a bit of a beast.

TWICI's all over the gaff

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:20 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I've decided to give everyone in the squad a second chance.

I know, I know - I can hear you: that bloody kind hearted Drex/what a saint - but new broom sweeps clean, and the squad has been (temporarily) trimmed, so why not reassess what we have in our hand?

Are YOU seeing any particular players in a new light?

Sancho has made me look a tit

McTom looks like he could be a bit of a beast.

TWICI's all over the gaff
It was only a couple months ago martial and lingard undermine the manager, greenwood is well doing “ greenwood” things and leaks coming out over the manager , his assistant, his training methods and who they want to become manager …

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:22 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
It was only a couple months ago martial and lingard undermine the manager, greenwood is well doing “ greenwood” things and leaks coming out over the manager , his assistant, his training methods and who they want to become manager …
The ship does seem a lot steadier now

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:23 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
The ship does seem a lot steadier now
It’s fragile, a few games ago the players couldn’t beat Burnley , Southampton or Villa. Don’t do it to yourself. The moment things start to go bad the players will down tools knowing a new manager is coming or at the very least leaks over the manager and his methods

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:23 AM
dunk

Ralf himself said things have calmed now certain players who weren’t playing have gone out on loan..

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Drexl

Quote:
It’s fragile, a few games ago the players couldn’t beat Burnley , Southampton or Villa. Don’t do it to yourself. The moment things start to go bad the players will down tools knowing a new manager is coming or at the very least leaks over the manager and his methods
We will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ralf himself said things have calmed now certain players who weren’t playing have gone out on loan..
Makes sense. a tight knit 2-for-every-postion squad seems to suit us

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:32 AM
NedKelly

Thought Eyes Afresh was some player I’d never heard of at first. Can he play as a fullback?

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:34 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Thought Eyes Afresh was some player I’d never heard of at first. Can he play as a fullback?
He is only a pupil

hahahahaha

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
We will see

Makes sense. a tight knit 2-for-every-postion squad seems to suit us
I want to be wrong . But the squad is full of morons. The same morons that through ole under the bus. The same ones leaking , not wanting to be at the club like Bailey, lingard, Henderson .

Give it a week and leaks will come out. Two wins from 5 that included (Leeds, Brighton, Middlesbrough, Southampton , Burnley isn’t a good measure of corner turned with these idiots

Joe Biden

Can't get on board with The Scottish Player, such an average player and on another day would have been sent off and cost us the game.

Pogba is winning me over, sancho I never doubted.

But this squad has at least ten turds that need flushing.

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:35 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
He is only a pupil

hahahahaha
Eye see what you did there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
And that’s just after Shaw’s had his morning clear out.

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:36 AM
Drexl

Quote:
I want to be wrong . But the squad is full of morons. The same morons that through ole under the bus. The same ones leaking , not wanting to be at the club like Bailey, lingard, Henderson .

Give it a week and leaks will come out. Two wins from 5 that included (Leeds, Brighton, Middlesbrough, Southampton , Burnley isn’t a good measure of corner turned with these idiots
we will see.

FACT though: I'm enjoying my footie for the first time in ages. Actually looked up at the telly over my glasses and sat up a bit. Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:36 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Eye see what you did there

And that’s just after Shaw’s had his morning clear out.
Plays in France for Lens?

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:38 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
we will see.

FACT though: I'm enjoying my footie for the first time in ages. Actually looked up at the telly over my glasses and sat up a bit. Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it
Leeds win was a good laugh. Only team I expect to beat comfortably. They set up like amateurs and never address it. Even after the 2 goal lead was lost fully expected to win.

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:40 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Plays in France for Lens?
I believe so. Great on the ball, wonderful vision. One to watch.

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Leeds win was a good laugh. Only team I expect to beat comfortably. They set up like amateurs and never address it. Even after the 2 goal lead was lost fully expected to win.
The post match interview with biezelebub (spelling?) and his "translator" was one of the funniest/weirdest things I've ever seen

And we smashed them in the rain

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:49 AM
jem

Quote:
pogba had a good game against leeds. they couldn't cope with him at all. do not mistake this for pogba "hotting up". you can only call pogba with hindsight. he's like the oil price. soz. he'll break your heart, drex - don't do this to yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
We must play a creator like Bruno or Poggers and then 3 upfront.
both of them should be in the front three. bruno, absolutely. it's not as if ronaldo is £#%&!ing doing anything except getting in our way. we need bodies in midfield. I was thinking more dalot and telles than lindelof, fyi. (obvs, I'm thinking matic, The Scottish Player and fred can all play together, too.)

Unread 22-02-2022, 10:51 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
pogba had a good game against leeds. they couldn't cope with him at all. do not mistake this for pogba "hotting up". you can only call pogba with hindsight. he's like the oil price. soz. he'll break your heart, drex - don't do this to yourself.
I VERY nearly called this thread "Eyes afresh, and legs akimbo"

MOTWYW

EDIT

SOUNDTRACK:

Unread 22-02-2022, 11:04 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Can't get on board with The Scottish Player, such an average player and on another day would have been sent off and cost us the game.

Pogba is winning me over, sancho I never doubted.

McT looked good in a blood and thunder game in the rain. Let's see how he stacks against Atletico. Got a feeling it will be back to business as usual.

Pogba had a good half against a team that leaves holes in midfield. It's also been nearly six years. I've a feeling hands have already been washed. I hope so anyway.

Sancho is the real deal. Always was.

Unread 22-02-2022, 11:07 AM
windy waffles

Sancho is looking good...

I like Dalot.

About it really. The squad give you false hope and then shit all over you.

Rashford still looks gash.
Closed Thread