United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:50 PM
andyroo

Porto having a horror run of injuries apparently.

How very convenient.

Unread 14-02-2018, 10:55 PM
utd99

The way Mane adjusted his stride for the third was quality. Porto’s defending was horrific.

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:07 PM
thatsfuctit

Cristiano

'He has now scored 10-plus goals in seven consecutive Champions League campaigns, while no other player has done so in more than two. His last 12 appearances in the competition have seen him score 20 goals.'

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:09 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Cristiano

'He has now scored 10-plus goals in seven consecutive Champions League campaigns, while no other player has done so in more than two. His last 12 appearances in the competition have seen him score 20 goals.'
£#%&! me the man is a machine

Unread 14-02-2018, 11:11 PM
Sparky***

£#%&!ing hell Porto were really shocking.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:15 AM
AK14

Just seen the dippers result...

Football can £#%&! off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Don't worry, we know Liverpool can beat them.

Imagine a City Liverpool final.

#chrismorriswindowgif
I try not to think about it, but the doom inside me is lurking...

£#%&! that

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:18 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Barcelona.

I'm telling you they'll win. Barcelona have a weird problem with them. That £#%&!ing nonsense in 2012
Is that the only penalty Messi has ever missed? Can't have been many over the years, for sure

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:28 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is that the only penalty Messi has ever missed? Can't have been many over the years, for sure
Actually his record's surprisingly not that great. He missed one in a shootout for Argentina in a Copa America final. Which was pretty funny.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:43 AM
sa7

Quote:
Actually his record's surprisingly not that great. He missed one in a shootout for Argentina in a Copa America final. Which was pretty funny.
The little £#%&!ing circus dwarf @#%&! has a habit of missing them against City

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Cristiano

But...but...Messi is a goat or something...

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:53 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
£#%&!ing vermin @#%&!s

£#%&!ing hate football. They get this shit and we get our shit.
Yeah. Must be great to be a Liverpool fan this past 10 years.

Unread 15-02-2018, 12:54 AM
sa7

Every time I watch Real Madrid at home in a big game I pray that Pete Boyle isn’t watching, hearing the #@&%! with the megaphone and getting ideas...

Unread 15-02-2018, 01:50 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Yeah. Must be great to be a Liverpool fan this past 10 years.
Even one good day is one good day too many.

Unread 15-02-2018, 06:24 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Hopefully PSG get knocked out in embarrassing fashion, and they turn their attention to hiring Mourinho
Quote:
Like £#%&! they'd want him.
true dat

Unread 15-02-2018, 07:17 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Madrid a lot better with Bale in the side
Madrid's best front three are Bale, Ronaldo and Asensio.

Every time I see Asensio play he looks absolute quality. Pace, power and a lethal left foot

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:34 AM
Clarkie

Unread 15-02-2018, 03:41 PM
RemisMoses

Really love Marcello as a player but what a shite of a bloke . I actually thought he'd dislocate his shoulder the way he was squealing and writhing round on the floor after dinking into Alves in the first few minutes. 5 minutes of treatment for absolutely £#%&! all.

It was really embarrassing, surely they look back and cringe.

Unread 15-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Really love Marcello as a player but what a shite of a bloke . I actually thought he'd dislocate his shoulder the way he was squealing and writhing round on the floor after dinking into Alves in the first few minutes. 5 minutes of treatment for absolutely f*** all.

It was really embarrassing, surely they look back and cringe.
It was like Martial when he got a slight hand in the face against newcastle in teh first 5 minutes and had to leave the pitch.

I was embarrassed for him and our club.

Unread 15-02-2018, 04:26 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
It was like Martial when he got a slight hand in the face against newcastle in teh first 5 minutes and had to leave the pitch.

I was embarrassed for him and our club.
You've never played football have you pal? A finger in the eye hurts . Even a brushing contact and it does take time for it to stop watering.

Rojo got one as well a few months ago and everyone was calling him soft. I finger in the eye no matter how slight hurts. The eye is quite sensitive.

Unread 15-02-2018, 04:45 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
The eye is quite sensitive.
reading your posts makes mine bleed

Unread 15-02-2018, 04:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:
You've never played football have you pal? A finger in the eye hurts . Even a brushing contact and it does take time for it to stop watering.

Rojo got one as well a few months ago and everyone was calling him soft. I finger in the eye no matter how slight hurts. The eye is quite sensitive.
Closed Thread