United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2011, 03:59 PM
marlo

Default Re: Being honest is 35 million justifiable for the potential of a player

in a time where care homes for the disabled are being close due to lack of funding (£200k to run them for a year), its sickening that clubs are paying £35m for a player.

thats my opinion anyway.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:00 PM
dunk

Default Re: Being honest is 35 million justifiable for the potential of a player

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
in a time where care homes for the disabled are being close due to lack of funding (£200k to run them for a year), its sickening that clubs are paying £35m for a player.

thats my opinion anyway.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

thats my opinion anyway.
oh, hello

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:02 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:

thats my opinion anyway.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's got a point tbf, it's as bad as throwing away thousands of pounds on champagne you don't even drink.

FannyBanter

Quote:

thats my opinion anyway.
no it isn't - you think by saying this ironically that it groups you with the 'wealthy' side of the track, in that we'll all find it hypocritical.

stop trying too hard to look monied, as it's painful to watch and really does make you look poor, at least in genuine attitude.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
no it isn't - you think by saying this ironically that it groups you with the 'wealthy' side of the track, in that we'll all find it hypocritical.

stop trying too hard to look monied, as it's painful to watch and really does make you look poor, at least in genuine attitude.
I'll go get the smelling salts

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:08 PM
marlo

Quote:

what are you on about.

i honestly agree with this. the one near me in havering atte bower is closing last night and two women collecting donations just knocked and stated that as their opening pitch. i gave them £100.

mr r*m*e stop obsessing over me. before i do something you wont like.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:10 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
what are you on about.

i honestly agree with this. the one near me in havering atte bower is closing last night and two women collecting donations just knocked and stated that as their opening pitch. i gave them £100.

do something I won't like? Is that a threat?

btw, I've reported it.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:11 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

thats my opinion anyway.
No it isn't, it's what that bird said on twitter the other day.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:12 PM
FannyBanter

Thumbs down Re: Being honest is 35 million justifiable for the potential of a player

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
ffs, he really is a sad @#%&!.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:13 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
nah i honestly had someone say the same thing to me.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:14 PM
marlo

Quote:
do something I won't like? Is that a threat?

btw, I've reported it.
report me all you want mate. i just warning you. i rarely quote or post regarding you. so do the same.

safe.

carlosartorial

Quote:
nah i honestly had someone say the same thing to me.
Disappointed now tbh.

FannyBanter

Quote:
report me all you want mate. i just warning you. i rarely quote or post regarding you. so do the same.

safe.
don't say 'safe' to me you £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
don't say 'safe' to me you £#%&!ing idiot.
i can say and do what i want.

safe.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:18 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
i can say and do what i want.

safe.
I know your road in Essex btw.

safe.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:18 PM
antonin jablonsky

Someone's in a strop 'cos their latest attention seeking thread got merged.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Crumps

Race War.

Unread 03-02-2011, 04:33 PM
carlosartorial

Heres the tweet:

http://twitter.com/#!/toptweets/stat...17243337105408
Closed Thread