United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:21 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Default So now its official, united's best and most skillful player of the last 3 years is leaving.

I don't know about the rest of you but i can't hate him, he has played some magic football for us and given me many hours of joy and some great goals to savour.

I'll never forget the first time i saw him in the shirt, we may have had better older players at the time but it was obvious that he was going to be something special and i will never begrudge him any success in the future.

I realise the team wont be the same without him but i hope you all will join in and instead of starting any recrimination share their favourite moments of his time at united. Amongst mine is on soccer am's showboat when a goal he scored tipped the Joe Cole and Ronaldinho flicks and tricks in to a #@&%!ed hat.

He'll always be a united legend, goodbye Rory Patterson.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Ether

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:26 PM
down in M33

what he said! :-D

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:26 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I don't know about the rest of you but i can't hate him, he has played some magic football for us and given me many hours of joy and some great goals to savour.

I'll never forget the first time i saw him in the shirt, we may have had better older players at the time but it was obvious that he was going to be something special and i will never begrudge him any success in the future.

I realise the team wont be the same without him but i hope you all will join in and instead of starting any recrimination share their favourite moments of his time at united. Amongst mine is on soccer am's showboat when a goal he scored tipped the Joe Cole and Ronaldinho flicks and tricks in to a #@&%!ed hat.

He'll always be a united legend, goodbye Rory Patterson.

Noooooooo.

That's bad news. We're gonna seriously miss his goals.

No chance we got a nice cool £100m for him is there

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:28 PM
armchair

I used to know a Rory Patterson. Mad man.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:32 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I used to know a Rory Patterson. Mad man.
Nutter but a really great player, BPA simply had more money and at that level the money makes a difference to his life.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Blagger

even if he puts in a transfer request, united will reject it.

fergie is so £#%&!ing stubborn he would'nt let him go.

din'y buy into madrid's bluff that they'll go over 50 mil - there's no way they can afford it.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

the little z on the end made it.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:35 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Nutter but a really great player, BPA simply had more money and at that level the money makes a difference to his life.
I'm not a big fc fanboy but if they gave a decent footballer a chance to better himself then they've done football a service. fc obviously got a good bit of service out of him too.

I don't really care after that.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:39 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm not a big fc fanboy but if they gave a decent footballer a chance to better himself then they've done football a service. fc obviously got a good bit of service out of him too.

I don't really care after that.
Fair play to you but i did mean it, he has been magic and for a player who plays with a bit of flair nobody £#%&!ed with him.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:42 PM
armchair

fair £#%&!s to margy - i think fc was a bit of a rehab opp for some people. Not a bad thing.

Unread 13-06-2008, 09:44 PM
Zorg

Don't think it is official yet BRL. Is it?

Terrible news though, he's been brilliant to watch.
The Man With No Name.

Erm and Josh Howard has gone too.

Jesus

Unread 16-06-2008, 10:30 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Its official

Unread 16-06-2008, 10:56 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Don't think it is official yet BRL. Is it?

Terrible news though, he's been brilliant to watch.
The Man With No Name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xosnfkERvsQ

Erm and Josh Howard has gone too.

Jesus
And Stuart Rudd

We were warned to get used to this sort of thing at this level. I guess we've been lucky to keep quite a few of the original team for so long. I guess winning the league for the first two years helped. Now we've only come second everyone is leaving, glory hunting @#%&!s

Unread 16-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Stretters

If he goes he goes, Not really bothered either way now sick of all the speculation

will sing his name even though i hate Viva Ronaldo if he goes ill hate the £#%&!er

Unread 16-06-2008, 11:25 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
If he goes he goes, Not really bothered either way now sick of all the speculation

will sing his name even though i hate Viva Ronaldo if he goes ill hate the £#%&!er
Have you read the thread

Unread 16-06-2008, 11:28 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:

Unread 16-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Have you read the thread
Not properly no, quick glance in work thats all

Unread 16-06-2008, 11:29 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Not properly no, quick glance in work thats all
I suggest you read it a bit more carefully, you might want to edit your post a bit

Unread 16-06-2008, 11:30 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
I suggest you read it a bit more carefully, you might want to edit your post a bit
Read it now whoops never mind

dont worry about the edit i dont mind it
Closed Thread