United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2017, 10:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It's the choice you'd have if you didn't want to rough it in Gdansk airport...baring in plenty will be doing all dayers in Stockholm until their flights on Thursday.
Just go on the piss / chill in the airport...

5 hours ffs

Unread 06-05-2017, 10:52 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
It will mean sleeping in the airport/buying a hotel for about 5hours.
New to Gdansk pal 5* hotels cost about 50p and you could get a limo to the airport for about 25p with brasses thrown in

Unread 06-05-2017, 10:59 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Just go on the piss / chill in the airport...

5 hours ffs
£280 stopping in Vienna on the Tuesday..& a £70 hotel will do.
'Only' 11 hours back to Manchester but leaves at 6 on the Thursday.
(The return flights on the Thursday are the most expensive bit)

Unread 08-05-2017, 08:32 PM
bcred

Vancouver LA London Stockholm.
$80

Plus a shed load of points.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Crow Crag

All booked this morning.. Flying from Dublin €300 including €20 cancellation fee... Im good mates with my doctor so if we don't get there I'llbe able to get a sick note for the airline!!!!

Its the stop on the way home that's the nightmare... 11hrs in Frankfurt hanging!!!

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested should we get there.. I paid £650 for it and then my mate cancelled, so i'll be looking that back!!!!!!!!

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Albert Tatlock

Frankfurt airport is huge. Lots of bars and restaurants. I think the cinema is still there and there used to be a club in the basement.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow Crag
All booked this morning.. Flying from Dublin €300 including €20 cancellation fee... Im good mates with my doctor so if we don't get there I'llbe able to get a sick note for the airline!!!!

Its the stop on the way home that's the nightmare... 11hrs in Frankfurt hanging!!!

I have a spare ticket if anyone is interested should we get there.. I paid £650 for it and then my mate cancelled, so i'll be looking that back!!!!!!!!
Ah sorry pal, only looking for two

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:30 AM
wiganste

Quote:

yeah, sounds like a right nightmare having 11 hours in Frankfurt when the old town is about 5 stops on the metro from the airport. My heart bleeds

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:33 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Yhpm

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:33 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
yeah, sounds like a right nightmare having 11 hours in Frankfurt when the old town is about 5 stops on the metro from the airport. My heart bleeds
Just had a proper look, flying out via Frankfurt.. Flying home via Munich, airpoty is 30 mins from city centre so depending on the hangover, might go sight seeing

Quote:

Oh £#%&! yeah, I forgot about the "sights" in Frankfurt

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:35 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Yhpm
Im new here mate, cant seem to access my pms.. Little help?
Ah.. Its limited access for newbies..... cant read pms

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:42 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Im new here mate, cant seem to access my pms.. Little help
here you go

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:43 AM
no fun

Quote:
Save you the trouble...it will say £#%&! off

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:44 AM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Site admin have put a keyboard shortcut for newbies to get to them mate, try pressing CTRL and F4...

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Crow Crag

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Save you the trouble...it will say £#%&! off

Did I do something wrong?? Just trying to help

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:46 AM
no fun

Quote:
Did I do something wrong?? Just trying to help
Wayne's ears tells everyone to £#%&! off, all the time

Especially someone trying to graft £650 for a ticket

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:48 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Wayne's ears tells everyone to £#%&! off, all the time

Especially someone trying to graft £650 for a ticket
Ears allegedly tells himself to do one every morning in the mirror.
Self demotivation.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Crumps

Quote:

If we win 11 hours in Frankfurt will be the highlight of the trip bar the match ffs.

Unread 09-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Crow Crag

Yeah, sorry about the price.. I paid that for a mate and he decided after seeing the price of the trip that it wasn't worth it...

Ebay it is so.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
If we win 11 hours in Frankfurt will be the highlight of the trip bar the match ffs.

Closed Thread