United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Dasilvatwins

Been so long since the first team @#%&!s showed any fight, the lad that won the ball , drove forward and played him in looks like a fantastic piece of play.

In reality it’s the bare minimum for a club of this side. £#%&!ing hate the first team @#%&!s.

Top finish , he should start on Monday. Nothing to play for so play the youth

Unread 01-05-2022, 04:51 PM
dunk

Alvaro Fernandez, LB, was on the bench on Thursday. Already better than Telles, play him imo.

Unread 01-05-2022, 05:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Alvaro Fernandez, LB, was on the bench on Thursday. Already better than Telles, play him imo.
The kid looks good

Unread 05-06-2022, 12:30 AM
dunk

Unread 05-06-2022, 01:20 AM
BarryX

Beautiful

Unread 18-06-2022, 11:04 PM
AK14

Good news.

Would much rather the likes of him, Garner, Laird, Hannibal get minutes off the bench and cup games over the likes of Matic, Mata, Lingard and Jones etc.
L

Unread 19-06-2022, 07:06 AM
Sapien

Subscription to MUTV eh? And there are those who still question the extent to which the glazers are willing to invest

Unread 19-06-2022, 07:36 AM
flixton

He could hardly play a lesser role.

Unread 19-06-2022, 09:18 AM
Dasilvatwins

Does he play on the LW primarily or CF. Only really saw him in the youth cup final and I think he started on that left side.

If that’s the case, maybe ETH moves rashford central rotating with Ronaldo . Then Sancho elanga Fernandez martial and if needs be rashford on the wing.

Stops them from having to buy a CF for a year atleast. They probably will only get 2-3 signings so CB Rb and CM .

Unread 19-06-2022, 11:44 AM
The taste of...

Some great years ahead

…. and then God only knows

Unread 19-06-2022, 11:50 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Does he play on the LW primarily or CF. Only really saw him in the youth cup final and I think he started on that left side.

If that’s the case, maybe ETH moves rashford central rotating with Ronaldo . Then Sancho elanga Fernandez martial and if needs be rashford on the wing.

Stops them from having to buy a CF for a year atleast. They probably will only get 2-3 signings so CB Rb and CM .
Rashford can’t even get in the team in his own position let alone the 9.

Unread 19-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Ah the old rashford bingo. He's a 9 again now

Unread 19-06-2022, 11:53 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Rashford can’t even get in the team in his own position let alone the 9.
It’s more what i think they will do rather than what I want. I can’t see them signing a striker and so if he is going to use garnacho on the left it might give way to moving him more central for a year to occupy the position before they sign a striker next summer
Closed Thread