United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-06-2022, 10:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Could have the days date like the other football or todays football threads . One for united one for everyone else… Dump all the updates, made up bullshit and discussion in there.

Don’t want Antony btw. Martial killed the name for me.
nothing as exciting as visiting a forum with threads like

[generic subject] : [today's date]

I will close the forum down before I put up with daily transfer update thread.

I hate all the [subject] 2022 threads and one of the threads I hate the most is Movies I saw this weekend - 2022 Edition. We used to have people posting a thread specifically about a film.

Why don't why have a thread about the new top gun? Because it's easier just to dump it in Movies I saw this weekend - 2022 Edition.

I hate generic threads.

Unread 21-06-2022, 11:19 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I hate all the [subject] 2022 threads and one of the threads I hate the most is Movies I saw this weekend - 2022 Edition. We used to have people posting a thread specifically about a film.

Why don't why have a thread about the new top gun? Because it's easier just to dump it in Movies I saw this weekend - 2022 Edition.

I hate generic threads.
Hourly?

Unread 22-06-2022, 07:53 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

I hate generic threads.
Top Gun deserved its own thread, nqat.

If armchair wants new thread, by God, I will create them...
Closed Thread