United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:03 AM
magic_cantona

Default You have to laugh at City, don't you?:D

Reports in the rags today that 'Mark Hughes wants Gerrard and Essien in January'.

You can imagine the conversations between bitters can't you?

"Gerrard?No, not good enough.Essien, he might get in.Messi will be the first in, no doubt.These players are all desperate to play for us now.They really are.We'd have Rooney too if he wasn't shit."

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:26 AM
borsuk

some of their dream teams for next season are comedy gold. messi, ronnie, villa, torres, fabregas... and joe hart still in goal

fantastic, really. just when you think they can't get any more deluded down they go. great stuff.

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
dunk

If someone said to Ferguson tomorrow that we had been taken over and handed him an unlimited transfer budget, how many do you reckon he would buy?

2, maybe 3?

No World stars, all players with something to prove.

This is what the blues can't get their head around, they ll think we are worried that they'll challenge us or are jealous because they can have any player they want, but when you lay down facts and examples for them, they get angry and claim we're bitter!

I was talking to one on Wednesday, wandered all full of themselves, asked what I thought of Robinho and started jabbering on about future transfer targets.

I told them tat Robinho was 'mentally unstable' and would've joined Burnley for £90k a week, then told the, all about Chelsea's failed attempts to sign 'World Stars', failing with Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Shevchenko 'til he was £#%&!ed, Roberto Carlos, Ferdinand, Gerrard and so on, just reeled off the names, failed with all of those, despite being one of the top teams in Europe, winning trophies and spending the thick end of 1/2 a Billi, whilst being situated in the trendiest part of London.

I then added the Cherry, of who has been the most successful during Roman's reign and spending spree, United of course.

They stormed off with a face like thunder calling me a bitter red, telling me to 'wait and see' ad 'we will sign who we want'.

Not spoken to me since, so there's a result.

Deluded £#%&!ers.

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:32 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If someone said to Ferguson tomorrow that we had been taken over and handed him an unlimited transfer budget, how many do you reckon he would buy?

2, maybe 3?

No World stars, all players with something to prove.

This is what the blues can't get their head around, they ll think we are worried that they'll challenge us or are jealous because they can have any player they want, but when you lay down facts and examples for them, they get angry and claim we're bitter!

I was talking to one on Wednesday, wandered all full of themselves, asked what I thought of Robinho and started jabbering on about future transfer targets.

I told them tat Robinho was 'mentally unstable' and would've joined Burnley for £90k a week, then told the, all about Chelsea's failed attempts to sign 'World Stars', failing with Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho, Shevchenko 'til he was £#%&!ed, Roberto Carlos, Ferdinand, Gerrard and so on, just reeled off the names, failed with all of those, despite being one of the top teams in Europe, winning trophies and spending the thick end of 1/2 a Billi, whilst being situated in the trendiest part of London.

I then added the Cherry, of who has been the most successful during Roman's reign and spending spree, United of course.

They stormed off with a face like thunder calling me a bitter red, telling me to 'wait and see' ad 'we will sign who we want'.

Not spoken to me since, so there's a result.

Deluded £#%&!ers.

Quality post.

Quality.

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:37 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
You have to laugh at City, don't you?
Yep, but it's kind of nervous laughter.

Unread 07-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Yep, but it's kind of nervous laughter.
Is it £#%&!.

Unread 07-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiago
Is it £#%&!.
Your predictions are so wide of the mark, I'm worried about City now.

Unread 07-09-2008, 12:34 PM
no fun

i had my first sensible conversation with a blue yesterday .Hes quite a young lad (by my standards anyway, hes 24) and he said that he feels hypocritical supporting City as they will become everything he has claimed to hate about United. Reckons he might start watching Altie

All the other blues I have spoken to think theyve already won the £#%&!ing World Club Championship, daft @#%&!s

Unread 07-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
i had my first sensible conversation with a blue yesterday .Hes quite a young lad (by my standards anyway, hes 24) and he said that he feels hypocritical supporting City as they will become everything he has claimed to hate about United. Reckons he might start watching Altie

All the other blues I have spoken to think theyve already won the £#%&!ing World Club Championship, daft @#%&!s
Spoke to two blues this week. My cousin who is a season ticket holder is pissed off that all these "new" fans are buying books. Another is my mams window cleaner & is one of citys "boys" & just out of a three year ban & hes likening it to United & is not happy

£#%&! EM

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Zorg

Yes, I am assuming that all the city fans who have been camped out on the Moral High Ground for the past thirty years as big bag United have used their money to buy success will now burn their season tickets in disgust.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yes, I am assuming that all the city fans who have been camped out on the Moral High Ground for the past thirty years as big bag United have used their money to buy success will now burn their season tickets in disgust.
their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Mr_Ed

Citeh's first game against Chelsea is their first home sellout on over 2 years apparently... MOTWYW... Blue @#%&!s.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Citeh's first game against Chelsea is their first home sellout on over 2 years apparently... MOTWYW... Blue @#%&!s.
and i can't wait for chelsea to annihilate them to show those shower of deluded glory hunters just how far behind they are.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:31 PM
ScarFace

£#%&! off worried about City, no top player will go there who is'nt an absolutely weirdo.

If these sand people are so rich, why could'nt they agree a price for newcastle?.....why did'nt he buy the club he's a fan of ( arsenal )

They wont do aswel as Chelsea have.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Sparky***

the funny thing is that City fans seem to think that Robinho chose them over Chelsea. Idiots. He chose them over sitting in Madrid's reserves for the rest of his contract.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Zorg

There is a distinct possibility, though, that city might win something in the next couple of years. It's a horrible thought, really.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
There is a distinct possibility, though, that city might win something in the next couple of years. It's a horrible thought, really.
If they target the right players, then there's every possibilty they will become a successful side. However if they continue with this 'pie-in-the-sky' fantasy football strategy, talking about buying a team of superstars then they're going to get nowhere.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Just be happy with the thought that while we are still alive, City will be nowhere near as scuccesful as us.

It's our grandkids', grandkids' grandkids that might have to worry.

Unread 07-09-2008, 01:57 PM
eric1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If they target the right players, then there's every possibilty they will become a successful side. However if they continue with this 'pie-in-the-sky' fantasy football strategy, talking about buying a team of superstars then they're going to get nowhere.

Thats what Jose did at Chelsea at first and they were at success, then the russian get bored and wanted his superstars ie Ballack and Shevchenko and thats when we claimed our trophy back.

Unread 07-09-2008, 02:00 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric1966
Thats what Jose did at Chelsea at first and they were at success, then the russian get bored and wanted his superstars ie Ballack and Shevchenko and thats when we claimed our trophy back.
That's the thing isn't it?

When Chelsea first started buying everyone, and we became complacent, every @#%&! (me included) could see no way back.

In all honesty, it gave us the kick up the arse which inspired us.
Closed Thread