United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:14 PM
naes_sean

84th minute. Yeah, that’s a great time to make a change. :£#%&!er:

Lok

Antony would have been expensive at 25m. I can't believe how crap he is.

shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Evans has had a shocker today.
Good to have around the training pitch etc. we should never be in a position where Evans is starting games for Man United in 2023.

The whole rucking team though. The one this clown manager keeps on picking.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:15 PM
poppy

Thumbs up

That’s six hours of ‘football’ now without a goal.

atticusgrinch

Another stellar midfield performance from The Scottish Player.

You did this to us Erik.

Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I think I could do better than that useless @#%&!. He offers £#%&! all, yet he get selected every week.
He’s £#%&!ing shocking. He doesn’t even try to actually make anything happen.

Garnacho has had a poor game, but even then then he’s run at defenders trying to take them on, put in a couple of semi-decent balls and attempted to get into dangerous areas.

The @#%&! on the other flank has done none of that.

Zorg

Another season written off by Christmas while we decide which bunch of @#%&!s we least want to win the league.

All that ‘Johnny Evans is actually playing well’ shit shown up today. He’s £#%&!ing awful, and he always was.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Concerning.
Still a believer?

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:17 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Evans has had a shocker today.
He’s being flogged. By and large, he’s done well, but you can’t push your luck. He’s a 35 year old centre back who got relegated last season

Mainoo’s first big mistake. Because he’s 18 and he’s holding the midfield together. Hojlund looks like the raw 20 year old striker we know he is. Garnacho the same. These lads need to be playing a bit part in a much better side who don’t urgently need them to perform

We’re relying heavily on these players, plus the usual flawed misfits of Bruno, Rashford and The Scottish Player

As I say, none of this is really surprise. This result takes West Ham above us and that’s not even a shock these days. Not much between these sides overall

naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Another season written off by Christmas while we decide which bunch of @#%&!s we least want to win the league.

All that ‘Johnny Evans is actually playing well’ shit shown up today. He’s £#%&!ing awful, and he always was.
Tbf, he did have our best attempt on goal. Unfortunately it was our own goal.

Sparky***

What a comfortable 2nd half for West Ham. That’s about as much as you can say. We’ve offered nothing besides passing it about in benign areas

naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Still a believer?
When he saw her face.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
That’s six hours of ‘football’ now without a goal.
bunk and dunk said we’d score more than the 58 goals we scored last season.

For me this is crazy.
half decent teams beat us. It’s half way through the season.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:18 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Luke Shaw has been the definition of meh.
if, by meh, you mean solid. otherwise, don't be so £#%&!ing silly.

hammers fans giving it out, as if they haven't been absolute £#%&!. any half-decent united team would have put ten past these clowns.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
He’s being flogged. By and large, he’s done well, but you can’t push your luck. He’s a 35 year old centre back who got relegated last season

Mainoo’s first big mistake. Because he’s 18 and he’s holding the midfield together. Hojlund looks like the raw 20 year old striker we know he is. Garnacho the same. These lads need to be playing a bit part in a much better side who don’t urgently need them to perform

We’re relying heavily on these players, but the usual flawed misfits of Bruno, Rashford and The Scottish Player

As I say, none of this is really surprise. This result takes West Ham above us and that’s not even a shock these days. Not much between these sides overall
This.

Never going to be a quick turn around.

Strap in for a bumpy ride.

luminova

We should change our initials to MUWFC

Manchester United Walking Football Club

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
He’s £#%&!ing shocking. He doesn’t even try to actually make anything happen.

Garnacho has had a poor game, but even then then he’s run at defenders trying to take them on, put in a couple of semi-decent balls and attempted to get into dangerous areas.

The @#%&! on the other flank has done none of that.
And you wonder why sancho has a meltdown. our starting RW doesn’t have a goal or assist this season.
And only 1 shot on target.

Dacter

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Another stellar midfield performance from The Scottish Player.

You did this to us Erik.
A couple of goals from The Scottish Player and suddenly he bows to media pressure to start the gormless tosser every game. Chipping in with the odd goal isn’t an acceptable trade off against the sheer lack of quality, intelligence or bottle the £#%&!ing spotty Herbert consistently contributes.

I’m starting to have my concerns over Erik. Not saying I want him out, but the seeds of doubt have been sown with the The Scottish Player %@#$&!s.

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Sapien

I've been forced to go to Disney on ice and yet it sounds like I got the better end of the bargain than you guys

Unread 23-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Forget about winning anything - Onana, Evans, The Scottish Player, Pellistri, Antony is the core of a side that will get you relegated.