United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Pop

Hope the curse of Sunday Supplement gets him, and soon.

Unread 13-11-2016, 02:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Another "jose's miserable" article. Only been about 50 of them since august.
It's £#%&!ing pathetic.

He's not smiling much. Really? That's your £#%&!ing issue. He's not smiling. £#%&!ing REALLY?

He's not smiling because we're not doing well. I don't want him clowning around like Colin Hunt. I want him doing his £#%&!ing job. That's it.

I blame arseholes like Klopp and big preening weirdos like Conte cheering an opening goal at home to Stoke like it's a £#%&!ing CL Final last minute winner. Ooh, look, Klopp fist bumped his physio and his glasses wobbled a bit, WHAT a character!

Frankly, there is plenty on the pitch and his actual decision making to criticise without having this constant stream of trivial nonsense.

Unread 13-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Why Don?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Who cares what Knorr, HP and Uncle Ben think?

Tbf there's little to make him happy at the moment but he will get there and that day will be GLORIOUS.
Maybe the sauce is Karl-heinz rumournigge?

Unread 13-11-2016, 03:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It's £#%&!ing pathetic.

He's not smiling much. Really? That's your £#%&!ing issue. He's not smiling. £#%&!ing REALLY?

He's not smiling because we're not doing well. I don't want him clowning around like Colin Hunt. I want him doing his £#%&!ing job. That's it.

I blame arseholes like Klopp and big preening weirdos like Conte cheering an opening goal at home to Stoke like it's a £#%&!ing CL Final last minute winner. Ooh, look, Klopp fist bumped his physio and his glasses wobbled a bit, WHAT a character!

Frankly, there is plenty on the pitch and his actual decision making to criticise without having this constant stream of trivial nonsense.
what if he's not smiling or doing his job?

Unread 13-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
what if he's not smiling or doing his job?
Only one of those matters. Many thanks for keeping up.

Unread 13-11-2016, 03:59 PM
jem

Quote:
Only one of those matters. Many thanks for keeping up.
so you want him fired too?

Unread 13-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
so you want him fired too?
Unless he starts asking people to pull his finger or uses that Boomerang app asap, I don't see any other option.

Unread 13-11-2016, 07:48 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

To be fair to the press, I thought this was the job he'd crawl through broken glass for, the club has had to go cap in hand to him as a saviour after 2 failed appointments and the @#%&!s walking around like he's just found out not only that his wife's been having an affair but she's let the other man kick her back doors in.

I mean £#%&!s sake, how bad a job can it be?

Unread 13-11-2016, 09:19 PM
red in cumbria

Our players have turned out to be even bigger shit@#%&!s than he expected?

Unread 13-11-2016, 09:22 PM
tatty

These rumours are only there because we're not quite firing.

Once the results start going for us the press will be kissing his arse.

Unread 13-11-2016, 10:16 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87
Wazzock?

£#%&! off. Shit comeback.

Wazzock ffs,
You were only worth wazzock.

If you want his best comeback, scrape it off your mum's teeth.

Unread 14-11-2016, 12:46 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-League.html

International week though, create headlines.
A pile of utter shite. For one thing, Mourinho is constantly animated on the touch line during a game.

Typical shit written in a pub because a journalist needs to write something for his deadline.

Quote:
Appalling. Just nothing in there and completely pointless.
'He looks this', 'he looks that'. High class journalism.

Unread 14-11-2016, 07:12 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I opened the link, saw it was the Daily Mail, closed the link.

I don't want to see Mou smiling and acting the clown like Klopp whilst the way things are at the club at the moment. He knows he has a job on his hands and has a squad full of soft @#%&!'s that are not good enough. Until that mess is sorted he can continue being a miserable £#%&!er.

Unread 14-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I opened the link, saw it was the Daily Mail, closed the link.

I don't want to see Mou smiling and acting the clown like Klopp whilst the way things are at the club at the moment. He knows he has a job on his hands and has a squad full of soft @#%&!'s that are not good enough.
Also apparently the highest average wages of any football club worldwide, 4th highest of any sport Really getting value for money.

200K+ for Schweinsteiger to take the piss and still getting sympathy from some quarters. The likes of Depay on 90, Schneiderlin 100, Young 110, Miki on 200.

Valencia on 70 looks underpaid compared to his teammates.

Unread 14-11-2016, 10:01 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Also apparently the highest average wages of any football club worldwide, 4th highest of any sport Really getting value for money.

200K+ for Schweinsteiger to take the piss and still getting sympathy from some quarters. The likes of Depay on 90, Schneiderlin 100, Young 110, Miki on 200.

Valencia on 70 looks underpaid compared to his teammates.
Ever since the sale of Ronaldo the management of player recruitment has been piss poor and gets worse each year as we keep adding shit to the already over paid shit in the squad. There have been very few successes with players purchased since we replaced Ronaldo with Owen and Valencia.

Unread 14-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Ever since the sale of Ronaldo the management of player recruitment has been piss poor and gets worse each year as we keep adding shit to the already over paid shit in the squad. There have been very few successes with players purchased since we replaced Ronaldo with Owen and Valencia.
When did the value era end though? 08-12 the finances of the club were not stable, payments on the debt lowered the level that Utd could compete at financially, we still made poor signings but I have more sympathy for mistakes on punts than in the last 4 years of throwing ridiculous fees and wages around on poor choices.

Unread 14-11-2016, 01:22 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
When did the value era end though?
When the only man capable of implementing it and still producing a winning team retired.

Unread 14-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Since 2010 chicharito and rvp are the only players utd have signed and have got value for money depending on the climate at the time.

(obviously martial doesnt count in this , as its pretty obvious he eventually will)

2 players in 6 years

Unread 14-11-2016, 02:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Since 2010 chicharito and rvp are the only players utd have signed and have got value for money depending on the climate at the time.

(obviously martial doesnt count in this , as its pretty obvious he eventually will)
i don't think it's obvious at all. He needs to sort his £#%&!ing head out, stop stropping over a £#%&!ing shirt number or he'll be shipped out.

Unread 14-11-2016, 02:31 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i don't think it's obvious at all. He needs to sort his £#%&!ing head out, stop stropping over a £#%&!ing shirt number or he'll be shipped out.
Absolutely. Nobody is guaranteed to succeed. Nobody at all. He's undoubtedly talented, but that's not the same thing.
Closed Thread