United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:14 PM
legendary saf

Default Mourinho attacks Cristiano again

Ronaldo is uneducated, sneers Mourinho

Jose Mourinho responded to seeing Manchester United all but snatch Chelsea’s Premiership title by launching another astonishing attack on Cristiano Ronaldo — this time insulting his family and ridiculing his lack of education.

Mourinho accused United winger Ronaldo, who is also Portuguese, of "not showing maturity and respect" and attributed that to a "difficult childhood" with "no education".

Chelsea’s manager has become embroiled in a war of words with the double PFA Player of the Year after complaining that United led a charmed life when it came to penalty decisions.

Ronaldo replied that Mourinho "does not know how to admit his own failures" and the Stamford Bridge boss reacted by branding the 22-year-old "a liar".

Then, in the aftermath of Chelsea’s 2-2 draw at home to Bolton on Saturday which saw them slip five points behind Premiership leaders United, Mourinho was asked about comments Sir Alex Ferguson had made in response to the row.

Mourinho said: "It’s a game where a kid had some statements not very . . . not showing maturity and respect, maybe difficult childhood, no education, maybe the consequence of that. Sir Alex felt he had to protect his boy. But normal things . . . I have no problems with him (Ferguson). I have no problem with the boy."

Ferguson will not appreciate the remarks about his player, who had an impoverished background in Madeira, from someone who had a privileged upbringing and a university education. Ronaldo’s father Dinnis, a council gardener, died from kidney problems after a long battle against alcoholism. His mother Dolores was forced to take jobs as a cleaner and a cook and Ronaldo grew up in a tiny, tin-roofed shack.

Mourinho also came under subtle attack from Rafa Benitez, whose Liverpool side will seek to overturn a 1-0 deficit when they play Chelsea in the second leg of the Champions League semifinal at Anfield tomorrow.

Benitez claimed Mourinho is under severe pressure, saying: "Chelsea have spent more money than anyone else in the world in the last five years. They have spent millions and they need to win trophies. If they cannot win the league now they will be under real pressure.

"They are the favourites. We are the underdogs."

Mourinho, meanwhile, is understood to be unimpressed that his German midfielder Michael Ballack chose to have surgery on Friday night on an ankle injury that will rule him out for 10 days, jeopardising his chances of appearing in key end-of-season matches.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1779

£#%&!ing #@&%!, out of order.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:17 PM
MakeBelieve

no need!

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:17 PM
silv

d'ya think he wants to get sacked and get a pay off?

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Kill All Hippies

What a £#%&!ing @#%&!! That's genuinely shocking!

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Father Christmas

If this is true Maureen's a £#%&!ing disgrace. The old man will be fuming.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:21 PM
khmk

cheeky @#%&!, thats well out of order.

what a £#%&!in #@&%!.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:22 PM
Tiberian

Possibly 3 big games coming up against Chelsea. Mourinho is trying to unsettle Ronaldo and make him lose his focus and make it a contest between the 2.

Transparent, but it may be successful.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:35 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Possibly 3 big games coming up against Chelsea. Mourinho is trying to unsettle Ronaldo and make him lose his focus and make it a contest between the 2.

Transparent, but it may be successful.
This will only make Cristiano play better if anything, he's made of strong stuff our Ronnie.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:37 PM
wonky no

it takes a great education to call someones upbringing.
I pretty sure ronny will have pissed himself at the desperation of it all.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:45 PM
rebelcountyred

poor loser nft

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:47 PM
getherbucked

a new low..

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:48 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
This will only make Cristiano play better if anything, he's made of strong stuff our Ronnie.
agreed!

moaninho is a #@&%! of the highest order... it even makes me want to see benitez beat him on tuesday, that's how much i hate him and his #@&%!ernee rentboy team... @#%&!S!!!!

but then i remember how much i hate those scouse bastards... and i don't want to see them anywhere near another european final ever again!!!!

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:50 PM
Red Caz

If Chelsea go out on Tuesday, they will have Mourinho on suicide watch. He's lost the plot entirely.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
it even makes me want to see benitez beat him on tuesday, that's how much i hate him and his #@&%!ernee rentboy team...
That's going too far, but there's no doubt Benitez is ten times the person Jose is.

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's going too far, but there's no doubt Benitez is ten times the person Jose is.

Benitez said something along the lines of "Chelsea can't rest players? Unlucky!". The @#%&!s tried resting players

Unread 29-04-2007, 11:59 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
i know mate, hence me realising reality - scousers cannot be at that european final!

Unread 30-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Grimson

The bright side of 'Pool going through would be the look on Jose's face and, even better, the next round of comments. He's somewhat funny and entertaining when he wins, but he's just an awful @#%&! when he loses.

Unread 30-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
but then i remember how much i hate those scouse bastards... and i don't want to see them anywhere near another european final ever again!!!!

As detestable as that idiot Mourinho undoubtedly is, the above quote is the key point to focus on.

Unread 30-04-2007, 12:08 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:
The bright side of 'Pool going through would be the look on Jose's face and, even better, the next round of comments. He's somewhat funny and entertaining when he wins, but he's just an awful @#%&! when he loses.

Grimson there is no bright side to liverpool getting to a C/l Final.....no shit no joke...really.

Unread 30-04-2007, 12:12 AM
jem

Default jose

might have a bit of money and a university education, but he has got no £#%&!ing class. even with his poor family and lack of formal education, ronaldo summed him up perfectly. jose is wearing thin.
Closed Thread