United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:38 AM
atticusgrinch

Default Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

Oh another shite 'article' from the guardian! Quelle surprise!

I'd like to say I'm surprised but the likes of Paul 'Dipper' Doyle and that utter £#%&!stain office junior wall-pusher are almost comically inept.

I'm the best thing on that website and I'm doing it gratis.

Shameful.

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:42 AM
andyroo

Switchers has got himself quite a fan club there

Unread 26-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Stickman

Fair play magic.

And fwiw, It was a clear red just to clarify my view.

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:00 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Switchers has got himself quite a fan club there
He's on a huge wum there - good for him

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:06 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He's on a huge wum there - good for him
..what's his new username...obviously I'm not up to speed on all these name changes

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:09 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
..what's his new username...obviously I'm not up to speed on all these name changes
On CiF, you mean??

He's MookieB :-)

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:24 AM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
On CiF, you mean??

He's MookieB :-)
Is that right, *AnatolyKasparov*

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I like the grauniad, but it's sport section is a joke aside from Richardson. Sanctamonious fat windbag @#%&!s preaching at a gossip rag level. Maybe the other papers are the same, I don't read them. Stick to reporting unbiased sport, opinions in football can be kept for forums etc where they are arguably of a higher standard that what those idiots are paid to churn out.

Unread 26-03-2011, 01:29 AM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I like the grauniad, but it's sport section is a joke aside from Richardson. Sanctamonious fat windbag @#%&!s preaching at a gossip rag level. Maybe the other papers are the same, I don't read them. Stick to reporting unbiased sport, opinions in football can be kept for forums etc where they are arguably of a higher standard that what those idiots are paid to churn out.
I've never got sport journalism at all tbh. It's why I don't read the long football posts on here. Sport is for watching, not writing/reading about.

Unread 26-03-2011, 02:46 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
I've never got sport journalism at all tbh. It's why I don't read the long football posts on here. Sport is for watching, not writing/reading about.
I've never got film journalism at all tbh. It's why I don't read the long film posts on here. Films are for watching, not writing/reading about.

I've never got music journalism at all tbh. It's why I don't read the long music posts on here. Music is for listening, not writing/reading about.

Unread 26-03-2011, 02:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I've never got film journalism at all tbh. It's why I don't read the long film posts on here. Films are for watching, not writing/reading about.

I've never got music journalism at all tbh. It's why I don't read the long music posts on here. Music is for listening, not writing/reading about.

Unread 26-03-2011, 03:04 PM
beansy

Quote:

I agree

Unread 26-03-2011, 03:05 PM
MUFC One Love

It was a disgraceful tackle, but of course it was against Utd so it's been swept under the carpet.

Nani was quite clearly crying out of shock/anger. He probably couldn't believe the ref only booked Carragher yet people are giving it the 'He cried because it hurt him awww...I'm well hard me, use to get people breaking my legs every Sunday morning and played on"

£#%&! OFF.

Unread 26-03-2011, 03:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: Nani attacks SAF in public and slams his ability to manage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It was a disgraceful tackle, but of course it was against Utd so it's been swept under the carpet.

Nani was quite clearly crying out of shock/anger. He probably couldn't believe the ref only booked Carragher yet people are giving it the 'He cried because it hurt him awww...I'm well hard me, use to get people breaking my legs every Sunday morning and played on"

£#%&! OFF.
agreed

Unread 26-03-2011, 07:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love

£#%&! OFF.
And he thought his season was over. I'd be crying like JT aswell if I played for United, having my best season yet going for the treble, and thought I'd be watching the last two months from the stands. Well, if I was a soft @#%&! anyway.

Unread 26-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Pretty sure this is some kind of attempt at satire, but it's actually one of the truest things you've ever posted.

Unread 26-03-2011, 08:07 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
And he thought his season was over. I'd be crying like JT aswell if I played for United, having my best season yet going for the treble, and thought I'd be watching the last two months from the stands. Well, if I was a soft @#%&! anyway.

Unread 26-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Luffy

does anyone have a clip of Nani crying? cos I can't really remember him crying, I remember him being quite dramatic as he complained to the ref, then realised how much pain he was in and started freaking out on the turf when he could see his own shinbone, but I don't remember any crying.

I swear some people are so stupid. Some folks will end up believing something just cos another bunch of people say its true. Say it enough times and enough people will take it as fact and will argue and fight for it.

I've seen Becks, JT, Stevie G, Michael Schumacher and Rio cry off the top of my head. Their faces looked quite different to Nani's while he was on the floor.

Cant believe I'm having to tell a bunch of @#%&!s what a crying face looks like ffs.

Unread 26-03-2011, 10:03 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
does anyone have a clip of Nani crying? cos I can't really remember him crying, I remember him being quite dramatic as he complained to the ref, then realised how much pain he was in and started freaking out on the turf when he could see his own shinbone, but I don't remember any crying.

I swear some people are so stupid. Some folks will end up believing something just cos another bunch of people say its true. Say it enough times and enough people will take it as fact and will argue and fight for it.

I've seen Becks, JT, Stevie G, Michael Schumacher and Rio cry off the top of my head. Their faces looked quite different to Nani's while he was on the floor.

Cant believe I'm having to tell a bunch of @#%&!s what a crying face looks like ffs.
He was crying, brainiac.

Okay?

Unread 26-03-2011, 10:10 PM
taff

tbf that article has a point, look at all the creative players who've been suppressed by united's grimly utilitarian style of football. cantona, giggs, beckham, ronaldo, nani - none of them ever got anywhere and fergie is quite clearly a @#%&!.
Closed Thread