Closed Thread

Unread 23-02-2018, 07:48 PM
TheFatGoth

Exclamation Hearing Pep's signed a new 4 year deal

To be announced if they win on Sunday.

Unread 23-02-2018, 07:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

About time we had another Pep thread tbh. It's been nearly an hour.

Unread 23-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
To be announced if they win on Sunday.
and if they lose?

Unread 23-02-2018, 09:49 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
and if they lose?
He dies

Unread 23-02-2018, 09:51 PM
Ethers

Quote:
and if they lose?
Be announced on Monday.

Unread 23-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Pop

What if they DRAW?

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Pop

Unread 23-02-2018, 10:36 PM
andyroo

Quote:
and if they lose?
They'll wait til we lose a game. Shouldn't be long.

Unread 24-02-2018, 02:48 AM
dunk

Arsed. Will go mad in 2.

Unread 24-02-2018, 03:47 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Arsed. Will go mad in 2.
lost me there dunks but talking of going mad, he’s not far away from a breakdown, the mad bastard. See the way he carries on when they’re playing like this - what will he be like when things hit a rough patch?

Unread 24-02-2018, 04:19 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
lost me there dunks but talking of going mad, he’s not far away from a breakdown, the mad bastard. See the way he carries on when they’re playing like this - what will he be like when things hit a rough patch?
They're all mad bastards. Klopp, Guardiola, Mourinho, Conte, Wenger. None more so than the other. Bunch of weirdo headcases.

Poch seems the only one capable of keeping his cool.

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
We saw it last season. He’s fragile as £#%&!.

Fergie would have absolutely destroyed him. As will Mourinho once he believes he has the team to challenge.

Unread 24-02-2018, 10:02 AM
dunk

Quote:
I’m not bothered how long a deal he signs, he’ll go mad within 2 seasons. Can see a Fergie/Mourinho situation. As soon as he doesn’t win the league the wheels will fall off and he’ll £#%&! off.

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy dodger
we saw it last season. He’s fragile as £#%&!.

Fergie would have absolutely destroyed him. as will mourinho once he believes he has the team to challenge.
2031?

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger

Fergie would have absolutely destroyed him. As will Mourinho once he believes he has the team to challenge.
deluded.

Unread 24-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Mourinho ffs

Unread 24-02-2018, 10:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

I agree, he is fragile as £#%&! and could easily have been pushed over. But our massive inferiority complex and negative tactics when we played them gave pep and city all the confidence they needed. And what we’ve done since has assisted them too. If we’d have been delivering in the league then they would have felt greater pressure. But we’ve proved time and time again that they have nothing to fear from their big bad enemy - their nearest rivals. We capitulated so £#%&!ing easily, it was outrageous. Jose’s now struggling to motivate his players in the league and those same players take their poor form into other competitions.

Mou has been one of the key factors in making city the team they are this year. The £#%&!ing giant shit house.

Unread 24-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Sparky***

Paddy Barclay had it right. Jose’s inferiority complex regarding anything to do with Barcelona will always show itself. His record against Guardiola is awful and he always, always reverts to type when he plays against him.

Unread 24-02-2018, 10:59 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 24-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I agree, he is fragile as £#%&! and could easily have been pushed over. But our massive inferiority complex and negative tactics when we played them gave pep and city all the confidence they needed. And what we’ve done since has assisted them too. If we’d have been delivering in the league then they would have felt greater pressure.

But we’ve proved time and time again that they have nothing to fear from their big bad enemy - their nearest rivals. We capitulated so £#%&!ing easily, it was outrageous. Jose’s now struggling to motivate his players in the league and those same players take their poor form into other competitions.

Mou has been one of the key factors in making city the team they are this year. The £#%&!ing giant shit house.
They had and have a better team than us. Get over it.
Closed Thread