Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Evra or Heinze
Evra 56 94.92%
Heinze 3 5.08%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:18 PM
ScarFace

ofcourse evra, which has been the case this season.

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:35 PM
TreeFiddy

I wonder if Skag and Pure have actually watched United this season. No offence, but you'd have to be borderline insane or perhaps blind not to realise that Evra has proved to be ten times better than Heinze.

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:46 PM
roterteufel

evra has improved on last year I admit but he can be intimidated at times.
Heinze on the otherhand just gets on with the job and if anyone fouls him he usually gets up, looks at who it was who fouled him and sorts them out later on

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:49 PM
TreeFiddy

roterteufel - What about the fact that Heinze loves giving the ball away, lunging in like a madman and being caught out of position whereas Evra flies around the pitch, gets tight to his man, bombs down the wing and adds pace and flow to our game?

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Skag Trendy

Heinze should be played at centre half.Get that @#%&! Vidic on the bench as back up.

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:54 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Heinze should be played at centre half.Get that @#%&! Vidic on the bench as back up.
wum

Unread 23-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

Unread 23-04-2007, 03:00 PM
roterteufel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
roterteufel - What about the fact that Heinze loves giving the ball away, lunging in like a madman and being caught out of position whereas Evra flies around the pitch, gets tight to his man, bombs down the wing and adds pace and flow to our game?
I said evras improved, but he also gets caught out of position, as for giving the ball away there has been a lot of that from quite a few players this season (scholes, giggs)
anyway heinze got my vote but only just

Unread 23-04-2007, 03:08 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

the poor lad was player of the season and now hes only got a few votes... how life changes so quickly

Unread 23-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by you_are_my_solskjaer
the poor lad was player of the season and now hes only got a few votes... how life changes so quickly
Welcome to the world of the fickle United fan.

Wasnt so long ago Ronaldo and Rooney were being slated

Scholes was passed it according various forum users last season .

Heinze>>>the whole defence

Unread 23-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roterteufel
Heinze on the otherhand just gets on with the job and if anyone fouls him he usually gets up, looks at who it was who fouled him and sorts them out later on
If anyone fouls Heinze he usually rolls around on the ground trying to get the Ref to book the fouler, and then tries to elbow him sneakily later.

Unread 23-04-2007, 03:48 PM
TreeFiddy

It's not fickle to base your judgements on what you see in front of you.

No one is saying Heinze is a @#%&! and that they hate him. The truth is, Heinze looked a great prospect two seasons ago but he's done nothing since to suggest he's worthy of a place in the team. Evra on the other hand has settled in magnificently this season and looks like one of the best left backs in Europe.

How is that fickle? If anything Heinze is the fickle one for not being able to keep up his high standards. You can't blame the fans for calling it how it is.

A point to add: If Heinze is playing brilliantly next season and Evra looks a liability then I'll tell it how it is and call for Heinze to be the starting left back. All I'm interested in is seeing the best United side possible out on the pitch. If you think that's being fickle then you're very wrong.

Unread 23-04-2007, 03:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Heinze isn't awful going forward. He played a good part in a few of the goals against Roma with smart, incisive passing. Obviously Evra is well ahead of him at the moment because of his great form this season, but we've got the best combination of left-backs you could ask for; it'd be a shame to lose Heinze in the summer.

Unread 23-04-2007, 04:01 PM
puressence

Quote:

oh yep

Unread 23-04-2007, 04:20 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:

Jesus Christ.

Unread 23-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Jesus Christ.
Heinze>>>Jesus
Closed Thread