United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2015, 11:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Yeah I thought Villa had nicked our wes brown song.
That's Sunderland

Unread 04-04-2015, 11:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Sunderland have word for word
To be fair he is their player.

Unread 04-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
To be fair he is their player.
Well they can make their own song up then instead of nicking ours

Unread 05-04-2015, 03:45 AM
waynes ear's

The spanish dave song is quite good imo (not the take de gea with you @#%&!fest one)

He's big he's brave he's Spanish Dave.
He makes great saves,
he never shaves.
flying through the air
come and have a shot if you dare.

The juan mata one is awful.

Quite liking the oh what a night one, but Louis Van Gaals red and white army gives me a chubby

Oh, and i know this is about player songs, but coming from a welsh #@&%! who visits OT once his compo comes through for whatever £#%&! up he's been in, then posts pictures of his family and cries when the insults start flying and cries foul, can go £#%&! himself

Unread 05-04-2015, 05:15 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Oh, and i know this is about player songs, but coming from a welsh #@&%! who visits OT once his compo comes through for whatever £#%&! up he's been in, then posts pictures of his family and cries when the insults start flying and cries foul, can go £#%&! himself
"Shots fired".

Unread 05-04-2015, 07:02 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Well they can make their own song up then instead of nicking ours
Like the Falcao song?

Unread 05-04-2015, 08:24 AM
gbmufc

What Juan Mata do Hey! Gotta show respect
He beats one then two, makes them look so bad
He cannot be sad, it's-a nice-a place
Our Juan Mata`s ace

Unread 05-04-2015, 08:42 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
The spanish dave song is quite good imo (not the take de gea with you @#%&!fest one)

He's big he's brave he's Spanish Dave.
He makes great saves,
he never shaves.
flying through the air
come and have a shot if you dare.

The juan mata one is awful.

Quite liking the oh what a night one, but Louis Van Gaals red and white army gives me a chubby

A ha ha! £#%&!ing hell, this from someone who sees a job at McDonald's as a promotion. Have you not given up on this persona of a gormless @#%&! who posts sweary insults at random people just because you're bored of walking around a bedsit with a Formula 1 helmet on?

Vrooooooooom you silly bastard.

Unread 05-04-2015, 08:59 AM
waynes ear's

given i work for Swinton insurance in a pretty cushy office job, a Mcdonalds role would be a step down you £#%&!ing panini weilding shit for brains.

Unread 05-04-2015, 09:03 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

given i work for Swinton insurance in a pretty cushy office job, a Mcdonalds role would be a step down you £#%&!ing panini weilding shit for brains.
Rattledus Maximus.

Unread 05-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Doesn't hear them on the TV = no songs.

Go an away game then give us a shout they have no songs

Roja
Di Maria
Um day ber day David de gea
Exactly bunks. Been in the home corporate seats a couple of times when we've been away, we don't shut up and are the loudest. Shit on all the other teams away support.
Closed Thread