United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2015, 03:16 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
because you can still be an April Fool after 12pm, however it's no longer the victim who is deemed the fool but the perpetrator himself.

like I said, I'm not suggesting to any of the mods reading this that you should be banned for life ffs! that would be mental.
maybe half that.
How long do you think you'll be alive for from now on?
April Fool is past and Clarkie's the biggest fool at last I believe the saying goes.

I'm sure there's been bigger crimes on here than posting an April Fool after 12pm but apart from No Fun ruining TIDs I can't think of any.

Unread 01-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
April Fool is past and Clarkie's the biggest fool at last I believe the saying goes.

I'm sure there's been bigger crimes on here than posting an April Fool after 12pm but apart from No Fun ruining TIDs I can't think of any.
MarkG winning newcomer of the year......That should have carried a prison sentence

Unread 01-04-2015, 03:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Why?
They bring bricks rather than tomatoes to his comedy night.

Unread 01-04-2015, 04:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

Maggers getting the Real Girls thread taken down (even if momentarily) must come close.

Unread 01-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think most of us are offended at the timing more than anything else.

* in countries whose traditions derived from the UK, the joking ceased at midday.[11] A person playing a joke after midday is the "April fool" themselves.[12]
i've never understood that, who decided the cut off was midday?

what if you want to fool someone in the states at, say, 2pm BST?

Unread 01-04-2015, 04:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
i've never understood that, who decided the cut off was midday?

what if you want to fool someone in the states at, say, 2pm BST?
A good point.

The perils of international wumming.
Closed Thread