United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Come on Pop, if someone's going to find a way to abuse him, It'll be you.
I've just offered him out, but I'll be blocked when he wakes in the morning.

Unread 29-03-2015, 11:26 PM
taff

sounds like a piece of shit.

the list of their players who have disgraced themselves either on or off the field seems to be growing, doesn't it?

Unread 29-03-2015, 11:35 PM
My Name is Keith

What a toe rag. Clearly has no redeeming features what so ever. Would love to kick his tashed up nose clean off.

Someone better than me with the Internet must surely be able to cause him some well deserved misery?

Unread 29-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
What a toe rag. Clearly has no redeeming features what so ever. Would love to kick his tashed up nose clean off.

Someone better than me with the Internet must surely be able to cause him some well deserved misery?
He's probably miserable enough as it is. Horrible @#%&!.

The lad Perry sounds a bit of an Anderson to be fair. Albeit with a mood disorder rather than a joyful penchant for chocolate pies.

Unread 30-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Pop

Utterly fuming

Does he post on rawk?

Unread 30-03-2015, 12:09 AM
biggyjaay

punched him very hard in the face sometime in the summer of 2009, was at a do in stockport from work where he was the 'celeb' speaker and after the do I was speaking to a workmate from stoke about a very close friend of mine and a work pal of his who past away the previous march and I said I wished my mate had seen us win the europian cup in 2008 when this drunken tashed little @#%&! made a very nasty comment so I planted the bastard, truly awfull @#%&!

Unread 30-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Pop

I've just emailed the Echo and asked if they have any information on the cause of the fatal car crash he was involved in tonight.

Hopefully they might at least ring his wife and ask her if he's dead.

Unread 30-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggyjaay
punched him very hard in the face sometime in the summer of 2009, was at a do in stockport from work where he was the 'celeb' speaker and after the do I was speaking to a workmate from stoke about a very close friend of mine and a work pal of his who past away the previous march and I said I wished my mate had seen us win the europian cup in 2008 when this drunken tashed little @#%&! made a very nasty comment so I planted the bastard, truly awfull @#%&!
Well in biggy

Unread 30-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 30-03-2015, 12:59 AM
jem

didn't think I could hate the diving @#%&! any more than I did already and yet he's still squeezed a bit more out.

Unread 30-03-2015, 01:12 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I must have seen Herrera's tackle about 10 times and still can't see what the scousers are so bothered about.

His foot wasn't high, he didn't go in particularly hard and funnily enough, he didn't even touch the scouse @#%&!.
This. He's not actually going in for a tackle, he's sliding in to block the pass - his foot is at least 3 feet to the side of Gerrard, not right at him. In the video you can see he's even looking at the ball as he stretches for it.

edit - see pic. Gerrard said he saw his studs coming at him. Luck £#%&! he did.

Unread 30-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Swagger

He's a top wum who our fans consistently lap uup.

Unread 30-03-2015, 02:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
He's a top wum who our fans consistently lap uup.
Top wumming a YTS lad nearly to the brink of suicide by a systematic bullying campaign eh ?

Top wumming.

Hilarious.

Unread 30-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Stickman

How the hell he's allowed to write about United and Liverpool Ill never know, its the ramblings of a blinkered idiot.

If Gerrard hadn't stamped on Herrera the tackle wouldn't have even been replayed, an absolute nothing 'offence' from Herrera, he didn't aim anywhere near the player.

Unread 30-03-2015, 08:04 AM
magic_cantona

Found him. As I suspected, he's blocked me a while back.

Awful @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Top wumming a YTS lad nearly to the brink of suicide by a systematic bullying campaign eh ?

Top wumming.

Hilarious.
What's that about?

If Aldridge didn't make it in football, he strikes yours truly here (me), as the kind of dole donkey, council estate king of the local, who everyone wishes he would either just stay home or stumble in front of traffic.
The kind of man who would insist on a chip. Who would compare #@&%! sizes at the urinals, and would sleep with a lit cigarette in his hands but stubbornly refuse to catch on fire.

Unread 30-03-2015, 08:29 AM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 30-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Denis Irwell

Lovely club: KKK Kenny, Suarez, Gerrard, Speedie, those £#%&!ing fans and now this @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2015, 09:05 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Well in pal. Yhgr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
What's that about?

If Aldridge didn't make it in football, he strikes yours truly here (me), as the kind of dole donkey, council estate king of the local, who everyone wishes he would either just stay home or stumble in front of traffic.
The kind of man who would insist on a chip. Who would compare #@&%! sizes at the urinals, and would sleep with a lit cigarette in his hands but stubbornly refuse to catch on fire.
This. Someone always on the edge of getting a proper beating but a slippery £#%&! with connections so avoids it. Repugnant @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2015, 09:28 AM
hopkins

Talking

Closed Thread