United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2015, 02:51 PM
TheFatGoth

RAWK reacts

Quote:
I won't lie. Seeing the photos of Xabi with Dirk, Pepe and Nando in the background not to mention the one with Luis and Nando brought a tear to the eye.

Simply put, I £#%&!ing love this club. There's really no other way to describe it.
Quote:
The Torres reception was perfect. A sense of acceptance and closure. God I loved that lad when he played for us and was gutted when he left; and the manner of his leaving. Today he came home and the bounce was back. Get in Fernando lad!
Quote:
He's been looking forward to this game, he's even dyed his hair for it.
Quote:
wonder how that will affect him for the remainder of the season. He could be buoyed by that.
Quote:
Really nice interview with Torres. He seemed like he was holding back the tears a bit honestly.
You can see he genuinely loves the club & he knows the best moments of his career came while he was here, despite winning a few things at Chelsea.
He made some very silly mistakes at the time which I'm sure he regrets, but I personally can't stay mad at him forever.
Quote:
Our supporters are so classy
Quote:
Just got back, lovely day, shame the stewards made us all sit, which killed off what was beginning to be a great atmosphere
Quote:
I wonder if Rafa watched it on tele...
Quote:
I need to stop reading the stories and looking at the photos - it's hard to keep the eyes dry.
Quote:
Balotelli was like a different player out there today. Keep it up lad.
Quote:
I honestly tried to watch it but just couldn`t do it. It hurts too much
Quote:
Quote:
That lap of Honor was tear inducing
Quote:
Glad it was a boss day out for everyone.

Unread 30-03-2015, 02:55 PM
naes_sean

ffs

Unread 30-03-2015, 03:02 PM
dodger

Quotes from the players were the usual. They obviously get special training for this: "special fans" "always in my heart" "only place i would come back to" Blah £#%&!ing blah. The scousers lap it all up of course.

Unread 30-03-2015, 03:32 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Quotes from the players were the usual. They obviously get special training for this: "special fans" "always in my heart" "only place i would come back to" Blah £#%&!ing blah. The scousers lap it all up of course.
Almost as much as The Fat Goth is....

Unread 30-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
The Torres reception was perfect. A sense of acceptance and closure.
I doubt a world cup winner who went on to win the European Championships, the European Cup, the Europa League and the FA Cup as soon as he left that shithole gives a toss about closure.

Unread 30-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Vedder

''Balotelli was like a different player out there today"

It was a friendly kick about ffs

Unread 30-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
''Balotelli was like a different player out there today"

It was a friendly kick about ffs
They were probably playing at the same walking pace that he normally does then.

Unread 30-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Doctor Hver

Did the @#%&! last longer on the pitch than 38 seconds? I'm surprised.

Unread 30-03-2015, 05:19 PM
Rorschach

Lest we forget, the @#%&!.

Unread 30-03-2015, 05:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I wonder if Rafa watched it on tele...

Unread 30-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Clarkie

Did Gerrard score two penalties?!

Too perfect

Unread 31-03-2015, 12:34 AM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Steven Gerrard's XI

Brad Jones, Anthony Gerrard, Glen Johnson, John Terry, John Arne Riise, Kevin Nolan, Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Ryan Babel, Thierry Henry, Jerome Sinclair

Jamie Carragher's XI

Pepe Reina, Jon Flanagan, Jamie Carragher, Alvaro Arbeloa, Martin Kelly, Harry Kewell, Stewart Downing, Lucas, Jonjo Shelvey, Didier Drogba, Mario Balotelli
FFS

It's like Gynaecology Out Patients

Closed Thread