United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2013, 01:11 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
It's why we haven't bought anyone else, we've spent our budget.

Unread 26-08-2013, 01:12 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Peanuts compared to Ashley Young and what Baines will end up costing us :shakehead:

Unread 26-08-2013, 01:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Peanuts compared to Ashley Young and what Baines will end up costing us :shakehead:

Unread 26-08-2013, 01:16 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
(the impossible deal for Mata aside)

Is that really all that's available in the World of football? Really? :shakehead:

Unread 26-08-2013, 01:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
(the impossible deal for Mata aside)

Is that really all that's available in the World of football? Really? :shakehead:
it is when your scouts only know where the Nou Camp, Goodison and Stamford Bridge are.

Unread 26-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Redordead

Anyone seen the transfer deadline day ad on sky? Loving it .

Unread 26-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redordead
Anyone seen the transfer deadline day ad on sky? Loving it .

Unread 26-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Not being funny, but what the £#%&! have the club been doing this summer? I was all for being patient, but seriously, what the actual £#%&!.

Made a complete mess of the Thiago deal, embarrassed ourselves in front of the world with these strange Fabregas bids, and now we're linked with two Everton arseholes.

A complete joke. At least Woodward got a nice holiday to Thailand, and the Gimps got a shitload of new international sponsors on board, eh. Shows where the £#%&!ing priorities are.

Unread 26-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Not being funny, but what the £#%&! have the club been doing this summer? I was all for being patient, but seriously, what the actual £#%&!.

Made a complete mess of the Thiago deal, embarrassed ourselves in front of the world with these strange Fabregas bids, and now we're linked with two Everton arseholes.

A complete joke. At least Woodward got a nice holiday to Thailand, and the Gimps got a shitload of new international sponsors on board, eh. Shows where the £#%&!ing priorities are.
This

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:02 PM
The Watcher

Default Surprisingly spot on post from Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Always worth reminding ourselves of just how embarrassing that whole saga got:

Quote:
"We appreciate Cesc is a contracted player at Barcelona and completely respect everything Cesc has said today."

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

It's been very clumsy in all aspects. It's been mentioned before, but how do you go from chasing 'Cesc' to going after Fellaini? Two completely different types of players. Hardly suggests a firm vision on how we want to play. There's also the issue of the coaching staff alienating our vice-captain and one of our most influential players by trying (and failing) to replace him with some £#%&!er from Everton.

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
It's why we haven't bought anyone else, we've spent our budget.
Bit close to the truth for comfort that, tbh

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
There's also the issue of the coaching staff alienating our vice-captain and one of our most influential players by trying (and failing) to replace him with some £#%&!er from Everton.
What a pile of burning shit

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's been very clumsy in all aspects. It's been mentioned before, but how do you go from chasing 'Cesc' to going after Fellaini? Two completely different types of players. Hardly suggests a firm vision on how we want to play. There's also the issue of the coaching staff alienating our vice-captain and one of our most influential players by trying (and failing) to replace him with some £#%&!er from Everton.
spot on.

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
What a pile of burning shit
Yeah, I don't want us to sign Baines - but where's the evidence he was seen as a *replacement* for Evra?

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:41 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs down

I think Moyes/United will try and say we went for both Fellers and Fabregers (and Modders and Ozzers) but we ended up, through no fault of our own ():

a) 'Just' getting Fellaini

b) 'Just' getting Baines

c) Getting nobody

I don't know about you, but I find our club to be absolutely pathetic. Especially when teams like Southampton can identify an expensive target, and just go out and get them. Spurs too (Willian apart). I think we all know that the cash isn't even £#%&!ing there, but that's what we'll churn out.

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, I don't want us to sign Baines - but where's the evidence he was seen as a *replacement* for Evra?
There isn't any and that the point .
I think its called I've got a real downer on the new regiem at united and i'll make things up to suit mine and fellow doom laden botters agenda's

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:46 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Good job there's no recent example of a Premier League winning side failing to strengthen over the summer and subsequently putting in a pathetic defence of their title. I'd really worry if there was.

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Redordead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Good job there's no recent example of a Premier League winning side failing to strengthen over the summer and subsequently putting in a pathetic defence of their title. I'd really worry if there was.
Christ the dooms getting a grip again, help me Jesus I'm trying to be positive about ed and Dave .... But the truth keeps setting me free!!

Unread 26-08-2013, 04:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They tried tbf, threw a good £50-60m at it, just that every signing weakened (Nastasic aside) rather than strengthened them. Whereas we aren't even trying..
Closed Thread