United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
naes_sean

Default Re: Football is dead

As much as I miss watching United every week, I couldn't bring myself to watch United over here.

Unread 03-11-2009, 05:07 PM
boreez

why not? those of us in the southeast US could meet up and even start having our own curry nights. would be mint.

Unread 03-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
why not? those of us in the southeast US could meet up and even start having our own curry nights. would be mint.
I should be living in SE Ky within the next couple of years so that sounds good to me.

Unread 03-11-2009, 06:18 PM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
£#%&! knows. I suspect the Russian. Kroenke has been coughing up £8.5k a share according to the reports

Kroenke has a side there I think, so anything that promotes the game is on his agenda. Not to mention the way the US Sports are coming here like the NFL & NBA at Wembley & O2 respectively, I get the impression a genuine game between PL sides in the States would be a sell out.

The Far East would be on the agenda too obviously, the moment it goes to one place the rest will be falling over themselves to cough up for a game - Middle East, Far East etc.

All a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s.
Kroenke owns the Denver Nuggets
Closed Thread