United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:04 PM
red in cumbria

Its his attitude rather than ability that bother me tbh. His season long sulk last campaign did not impress.

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:13 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Good player obviously but we have enough technical players who will come inside from the right. We need (up to a point) an old fashioned left winger as an alternative to Rashford/Martial.
We don't have anyone that can run with the ball and beat a man on the right.
He would be ideal imo

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:15 PM
Pop

Roma claimed earlier this summer Leicester want £50m for him.

Hmmmm.

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:20 PM
dunk

United won't be bringing anyone else in. Sounds like no one will be leaving either. A bit frustrating as there are a few out there could bolster the ranks and no better time than now to get daft monies out of someone for some of the fringe players.

Will be shit watching Liverpool, City and Chelsea boost their ranks over the next few days though, nqat.

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:33 PM
saffers

Would easily take him, class act.

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:39 PM
Vedder

£#%&! mahrez. Get J-Drax in ffs

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
£#%&! mahrez. Get J-Drax in ffs
Mahrez is magic pal...

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
United won't be bringing anyone else in. Sounds like no one will be leaving either. A bit frustrating as there are a few out there could bolster the ranks and no better time than now to get daft monies out of someone for some of the fringe players.

Will be shit watching Liverpool, City and Chelsea boost their ranks over the next few days though, nqat.
Yeah not sure how I'll cope tbh.

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Sarcastic indifference probably..

Unread 29-08-2017, 07:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Well the idiots probably should have done it earlier then they might not all have dropped points in their first 3 games.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well the idiots probably should have done it earlier then they might not all have dropped points in their first 3 games.
That is true. This last week was always going to be mayhem though.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:04 PM
saffers

Quote:

How many of the names touted would you want anyway?

Chelsea about to sign Oxlade, Drinkwater, Barkley and Llorente.

I'd only take Barkley out of those 4 and even he is hated on here by some of you lads.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
We don't have anyone that can run with the ball and beat a man on the right.
He would be ideal imo
United need someone who can do that for sure, but I don't see why Martial or Rashford couldn't play there given they're both right footed

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
How many of the names touted would you want anyway?

Chelsea about to sign Oxlade, Drinkwater, Barkley and Llorente.

I'd only take Barkley out of those 4 and even he is hated on here by some of you lads.
I'm more thinking of Sanchez, Sanches, Lemar and Draxler moving about while United watch tbh.

Not sure where we'd play Barkley tbh.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:20 PM
saffers

Quote:
I'm more thinking of Sanchez, Sanches, Lemar and Draxler moving about while United watch tbh.

Not sure where we'd play Barkley tbh.
Alexis Sanchez has had a deal done to join the bald @#%&! for ages, not much can be done there? Renato Sanches is about to join Swansea on loan a year after Bayern signed him for 80m euros. If Bayern are so casual about him then it really must make you wonder whats gone on there. Still only 19 iirc, id have him for depth but can't say im desperate for us to get him.

Monaco say theyre not selling lemar, youd have to go 100m euros+ for him to get him now. Unless hes cheap I cant see us justifying getting him while we have Martial and Rashster.

Only really see a decent case for a Mahrez, Willian or Alexis out there tbh. If the perisic thing is dead....

Draxler? Refusing to leave PSG.

Keep in mind Griezmann is virtually a United player.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Sapien

Mehrez.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Alexis Sanchez has had a deal done to join the bald @#%&! for ages, not much can be done there? Renato Sanches is about to join Swansea on loan a year after Bayern signed him for 80m euros. If Bayern are so casual about him then it really must make you wonder whats gone on there. Still only 19 iirc, id have him for depth but can't say im desperate for us to get him.

Monaco say theyre not selling lemar, youd have to go 100m euros+ for him to get him now. Unless hes cheap I cant see us justifying getting him while we have Martial and Rashster.

Only really see a decent case for a Mahrez, Willian or Alexis out there tbh. If the perisic thing is dead....

Draxler? Refusing to leave PSG.

Keep in mind Griezmann is virtually a United player.
Was.

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:58 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Was.
He will be in January pal

Unread 29-08-2017, 08:58 PM
Stickman

Those Chelsea signings. It would be seriously going off on here if we were doing that business
Closed Thread