United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2016, 10:33 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Put in a decent cross with his left tonight. When did we last, if ever, see him do that
Better than many of his right footed ones‼️ Who knew❓

Unread 26-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Discuss.
Are you pissed?

Unread 26-10-2016, 10:35 PM
Red Santos

Apart from those last ten minute sub appearances during the Moyes era whenever he has played right-back for us he has never let us down.

A good experienced player to have in the squad, a good pro and a good right-back.

Unread 26-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Wez

Tony V is in some great form, long may it continue.

Unread 26-10-2016, 11:22 PM
Jez Quigley

Always loved Tony. Hard as nails. Greatest provider of goals for Wane Rooney.

One of the key pieces of evidence for Kitson being the Secret Footballer was this incident.

TSF describes this incident as like being hit by a car and he was amazed how strong and muscular TV was.

Unread 26-10-2016, 11:33 PM
BobJones

A magnificent specimen.

Unread 26-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
https://youtu.be/dMw_RJC_QNw

Always loved Tony. Hard as nails. Greatest provider of goals for Wane Rooney.

One of the key pieces of evidence for Kitson being the Secret Footballer was this incident.

https://youtu.be/ejw2n5bv_lo

TSF describes this incident as like being hit by a car and he was amazed how strong and muscular TV was.
Something along the lines of "premier league footballers are built like middleweight boxers"

Unread 26-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Something along the lines of "premier league footballers are built like middleweight boxers"
That was it

I also recall some story of TV where he was really self sufficent at Wigan, turned up and sorted himself out re house, car etc.

Apparently he said he used to have to walk miles in his homeland to get food etc. and that taught him to be nails.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...chester-united

Jeez, I wish my memory were as good for work related things :-)

Unread 26-10-2016, 11:45 PM
stax

Given that he was a right-winger he's done a really decent job. Playing further back also disguises his inability to use his left foot. I like Tony

Unread 27-10-2016, 12:14 AM
History

Full back is the position of a failed winger tbf. His positoning has come on loads

Unread 27-10-2016, 12:17 AM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off.

As soon as a better RB is seduced by Woody and his transfer doe, Tony "i'll gift welbeck a goal" Valencia will be gone. And good £#%&!ing riddance

Good tonight though

Unread 27-10-2016, 12:32 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off.

As soon as a better RB is seduced by Woody and his transfer doe, Tony "i'll gift welbeck a goal" Valencia will be gone. And good £#%&!ing riddance

Good tonight though
Mate, no offence but you wouldn't know a good RB if Cafu, Gary Neville, Carlos Alberto, Philip Lahm and Lilian Thuram asked you to join their Good Right Back Club.

Unread 27-10-2016, 12:34 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Mate, no offence but you wouldn't know a good RB if Cafu, Gary Neville, Carlos Alberto, Philip Lahm and Lilian Thuram asked you to join their Good Right Back Club.
Yeah but i know a shit pun when i see one, and its usually one of your posts

Unread 27-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Yeah but i know a shit pun when i see one, and its usually one of your posts

You turned that right back at me

Unread 27-10-2016, 08:20 AM
woody78

No problem with him at right back. He was missed last season too when he was injured.
Some United fan phoned talksport ( I know I know) after the Chelsea defeat and said he should be taking our corners as he's the best crosser at the club

Unread 27-10-2016, 09:08 AM
dunk

Our most consistent attacking threat so far this season.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:25 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
No problem with him at right back. He was missed last season too when he was injured.
Some United fan phoned talksport ( I know I know) after the Chelsea defeat and said he should be taking our corners as he's the best crosser at the club
Straight run up. drills it at the near post

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:31 AM
MJ Ramone

One of the many players where I'm utterly confused by the hate
Can't ever remember him acting the @#%&! or not putting in a shift for the team.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
One of the many players where I'm utterly confused by the hate
Can't ever remember him acting the @#%&! or not putting in a shift for the team.
This.

Add in the fact that he carried Rooney to some good goals and he has been a fantastic signing for us.

Love TV me.

Unread 27-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Denis Irwell

Just knew you'd all catch on

Closed Thread