United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:01 AM
saffers

It's just very cringey rather than something that makes you angry imo. Lingard seems a decent kid generally.

Think there would be much more anger if one of the more Dickier young stars we've had did something like this. Mentioning no names tbhadnan.

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:02 AM
Dasilvatwins

The amount of people this is pissing off. Ffs grow up!

Aslong as theyre not breaking the law they can do what they want. For a set of fans who constantly try to take the moral high ground over other fans then get angry over this. If you dont like the extra stuff you get with modern football,Just watch the team play , enjoy the football and just that!

The majority of people getting annoyed on here will be the first to say something like "kim kardashian ffs how is she famous , youll never catching me watching that shite,"

yet here you are crying over a promo and giving lingard hate about it. If you dont like it , just dont click on the video link ,simple!

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:15 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

Aslong as theyre not breaking the law they can do what they want. For a set of fans who constantly try to take the moral high ground over other fans then get angry over this. If you dont like the extra stuff you get with modern football,Just watch the team play , enjoy the football and just that!

The majority of people getting annoyed on here will be the first to say something like "kim kardashian ffs how is she famous , youll never catching me watching that shite,"

yet here you are crying over a promo and giving lingard hate about it. If you dont like it , just dont click on the video link ,simple!
How do you know you'll hate it before you've clicked on the link? If you're not no fun that is, obviously he'll hate

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:26 AM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It's just very cringey
As cringey as the kid in your avatar doing it (who appears to be one of the bigger #@&%!s in the game by the criteria of this thread)? Is that the gag?

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:28 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Obviously corporate bs that they have to do.

As for the Lingard hate, what an absolute shower, can only put it down to jel and envy, seeing the boy live the dream while you eek out your miserable existence in some nowhere town must really hurt

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:28 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
How do you know you'll hate it before you've clicked on the link? If you're not no fun that is, obviously he'll hate
The thread is called "...im going to the university of dab" and the still from the twitter link is of lingard and co.

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:37 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
The thread is called "...im going to the university of dab" and the still from the twitter link is of lingard and co.

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Maybe there is an age gap here and i naturally assumed everybody knew what it is.

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:43 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Maybe there is an age gap here and i naturally assumed everybody knew what it is.
i haven't got a £#%&!ing clue either

it is fully lit?

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

As for the Lingard hate, what an absolute shower, can only put it down to jel and envy, seeing the boy live the dream while you eek out your miserable existence in some nowhere town must really hurt

Why has everything got to be traced back to some pseudo Freudian psychological bullshit with you? Your such a 'clever arse' . He looks a bit of a dick from our antiquated vantage point. Is that ok with you?

Unread 28-07-2016, 10:52 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
I think there probably is. I thought it might have something to do with digital radios

Unread 28-07-2016, 11:50 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane

Do you live in some Utopian paradise pal or some shit hole in northern island? I can never remember.

Unread 28-07-2016, 11:53 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Let's see if Lingard will still be dabbing when he's at Norwich or wherever he ends up at.

Unread 28-07-2016, 11:57 AM
naes_sean

He looked a bit uncomfortable making that video imo.

Unread 28-07-2016, 11:58 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
i haven't got a £#%&!ing clue either

it is fully lit?
it was a few months back, it has died down a bit

Unread 28-07-2016, 12:07 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Why has everything got to be traced back to some pseudo Freudian psychological bullshit with you? Your such a 'clever arse' . He looks a bit of a dick from our antiquated vantage point. Is that ok with you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Do you live in some Utopian paradise pal or some shit hole in northern island? I can never remember.

Nerves touched

Unread 28-07-2016, 04:16 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

what's dab?

Unread 28-07-2016, 04:21 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
what's dab?
They are an IT reseller in Bolton I believe.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:53 PM
thrush

Quote:

Ah, now I see why you're defending his antics...

You're obviously a teenage girl.

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:24 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Ah, now I see why you're defending his antics...

You're obviously a teenage girl.
If you want to go off on about how he is as a player fair enough. But for something to rile you over a crazed dance move that has swept worldwide, you have issues.
Closed Thread