United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-07-2016, 07:31 AM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobJones
He could score in 10 cup finals he's a £#%&!ing bell sniff.

Exactly, how anyone can defend the little turd after that incident is beyond me.

I stood in disgust when he scored that winner tbh

Unread 28-07-2016, 07:58 AM
barca99

I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Lingard anymore, turns out it was.

Surely Jose will £#%&! him off, not because of that video but because of his inability to play football.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:31 AM
Sizlack

Iam in no position to judge the kids and their strange ways these day, but what a set of @#%&!s.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:37 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
Young lads in their pomp enjoying life and the trappings of success. Fair play to them I say.
This. Sharpe and Ince's celebration was much more cringe than this

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:38 AM
irk

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Neo

Angry

Genuinely wish Lingard's shank at Wembley had gone wide. We were on top, and a goal was coming anyway. Penalty shootout win would have been nailed on with De Gea, too.

Instead, that tongue-wagging tit will be dining out on that goal for the rest of his career, which will likely be spent at somewhere like Hull.

Can't stand the little runt. On a par with Kieran Richardson.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Curtis

Its things like this I think we should rehire Keano to deal with. Just give Roy his own little office at Carrington and some spurious title like Character Manager. Give him all the players media to review and allow him total freedom to bring them all in, one by one, for a talking to. Or in this tit's case, perhaps a brutal beating might be required.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Its things like this I think we should rehire Keano to deal with. Just give Roy his own little office at Carrington and some spurious title like Character Manager. Give him all the players media to review and allow him total freedom to bring them all in, one by one, for a talking to. Or in this tit's case, perhaps a brutal beating might be required.

Its quite obviously the club that has instigated them to do it thoe? For youbook hits or whatever. They haven't just turned up and decided to make @#%&!s of themselves.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:45 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Exactly, how anyone can defend the little turd after that incident is beyond me.

I stood in disgust when he scored that winner tbh
It'll always be 1-1 to me.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:53 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Its quite obviously the club that has instigated them to do it thoe? For youbook hits or whatever. They haven't just turned up and decided to make @#%&!s of themselves.
This.

It's a promotional thing for the club's major sponsor ffs.

Don't hate the playerz, hate the game.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Genuinely wish Lingard's shank at Wembley had gone wide. We were on top, and a goal was coming anyway. Penalty shootout win would have been nailed on with De Gea, too.

Instead, that tongue-wagging tit will be dining out on that goal for the rest of his career, which will likely be spent at somewhere like Hull.

Can't stand the little runt. On a par with Kieran Richardson.
this.

Unread 28-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
He could have said no. Politely declined.
He could have not been such a bad dick in the first place.
Insert other remarks that express middle age inability to accept the inevitable embarrassment of youthful stupidity.

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:12 AM
suedeshoes

Such hate for the young black males

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:16 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Such hate for the young black males

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:21 AM
dunk

£#%&!ing state of some of the @#%&!s on here

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:23 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing state of some of the @#%&!s on here
dry your eyes, daisy.

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
He could have said no. Politely declined.
He could have not been such a bad dick in the first place.
Insert other remarks that express middle age inability to accept the inevitable embarrassment of youthful stupidity.

I am not sure a contracted employee can do that tbh.

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
dry your eyes, daisy.
Think you'll find its the rest of you that need to dry your eyes Sadsack.

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:34 AM
sa7

To be honest the only truly offensive thing is the shit awful quality of the dance.

It's certainly no Soulja Boy. Tbf, it's not even as good as bloody Gangnam

Unread 28-07-2016, 09:45 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Here he is, the lad who cycles to home games; sees the sun setting over the Stretty from his bedroom window every night; on first-name terms with the groundsman and the staff in Lou Macari's chippy; watches more of the under-16 squad than the first-team.
Closed Thread