United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Smallish hasn't mental capacity to play for United.

I like the many thought the many thought he was very very good for a large part of last season but Baily is different class who doesn't seems to doubt the self so it's a competions between jones Tojo and smalling got the rest of this season and I think Jonrs will picked because he's less reckless than rojojonand braver than smalling.

Unread 25-01-2017, 09:03 AM
atticusgrinch

Bailly & Rojo

Will be great to see Laurel and Hardy relegated to the bench/pit.

Unread 25-01-2017, 06:28 PM
AnthonyMartial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
er.... yeah.... I guess.

jones isn't reckless. ok.
Jones is less reckless than Rojo and a better player.

Bailly and Jones should be the partnership until the summer unless the boss wants a guaranteed left footer there.

Unread 25-01-2017, 06:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
Jones is less reckless than Rojo and a better player.

Bailly and Jones should be the partnership until the summer unless the boss wants a guaranteed left footer there.
Jones has been playing on the left a bit recently..

Rojo is crap.

Unread 25-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Billy Redface

I'd rather have Jones in there than Rojo, but it might upset the left/right balance.

Bailly has to come back in there and stay there. £#%&! rotation. Already our best CB.
Closed Thread