United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2017, 06:36 PM
prunier

They're the sort of channels that make you realise that you're best off getting rid of sky altogether. Scanning through the channels and seeing 3 straight hours of "say yes to to the dress" on TLC...and you're paying for this shite

Unread 26-01-2017, 06:40 PM
suffolkred

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
The cheeky c***s have just sent me an email telling me they stuck a couple of quid on monthly broadband (which is shite anyway) and a couple of quid on phone line rental (which I don't use). All of which is necessary so they can continue to offer a fantastic service or some such balls!
If that is the case by law you can leave your contract if you aren't happy with it. Take the plunge.

Unread 26-01-2017, 07:01 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrilSkeer
The cheeky @#%&!s have just sent me an email telling me they stuck a couple of quid on monthly broadband (which is shite anyway) and a couple of quid on phone line rental (which I don't use). All of which is necessary so they can continue to offer a fantastic service or some such %@#$&!s!
You do use your line surely? It's what your broadband comes through.
Closed Thread