Unread 17-01-2017, 05:59 PM
TheFatGoth

Default SKy's Premier League viewing figures down 25% v 2010

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:00 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Too many shite games on tv
Loads of other optios to watch elsewhere
Too expensive for most

My dad used to watch wall to wall football but even he binned it off and is back to listening on the radio and going out when he can

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:03 PM
AK14

Knocked my package down to the minimum a few months ago

Looking to get shot all together and get one of those Humix? freeview recording devices instead and change broadband provider

£#%&!ing hate Sky, robbing bastards.

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Dumped sky years ago....

Never looked back....

Sports package £300 a year

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:07 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Dumped sky years ago....

Never looked back....

Sports package £300 a year
And another £300 for BT sports

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
And another £300 for BT sports
Still free on virgin without sports

Unread 17-01-2017, 06:10 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Still free on virgin without sports
I absolutely detest my virgin box, laggy piece of shit.

I'm on the minumum package so don't get BT sports, not arsed though tbh

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:00 PM
prunier

That graph there looks like a load of %@#$&!s tbh. Am I supposed to believe that Liverpool's audience is (broadly) on a par with United's, or that more people have been watching Man City than Chelsea for the past 2 seasons?

No top red but we all know United bring in at least double the audience of Spuds and Manchester City ffs, probably Chelsea too.

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:34 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by prunier
That graph there looks like a load of %@#$&!s tbh. Am I supposed to believe that Liverpool's audience is (broadly) on a par with United's, or that more people have been watching Man City than Chelsea for the past 2 seasons?
Well...why not? Nowheresville mongs all over the country seem to love Liverpool and I dunno if these figures are just for the uk but from when I've been in Ireland and the Far East they seem even more popular than us.

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Well...why not? Nowheresville mongs all over the country seem to love Liverpool and I dunno if these figures are just for the uk but from when I've been in Ireland and the Far East they seem even more popular than us.
But is that borne out by actual stats?

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
But is that borne out by actual stats?
No idea tbh, just my impression. 70% of Ireland must've bought the LFC away top before my last visit there.

Unread 17-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Pop

There certainly does seem to be more bindipper supporters over here. I know £#%&!ing tons of them, the scruffy flea ridden @#%&!s.

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:26 PM
Vedder

Good. I'm binning the @#%&!s this month too

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:28 PM
plopborsky

viewing figures over here must be huge. NBC have it on all the time and most bars show the games here now too. "EPL is HUGE"

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:32 PM
prunier

I expect Liverpool are a big draw yep, as are Arsenal. I would think these 3 are all well watched and beyond that it drops off a cliff. If PL clubs ever do negotiate separate TV deals we will see. These figures are fudged.

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:40 PM
TheFatGoth

So apparently, in order to get all the available football in this country you need to shell out about a grand a year?

..and you don't even get all the games

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:42 PM
suedeshoes

Kodi reds.

Unread 17-01-2017, 10:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
So apparently, in order to get all the available football in this country you need to shell out about a grand a year?

..and you don't even get all the games
mental isn't it.

I don't think the day will be too far off where we see practically every game on tv in this country. There are 380 games every season and 168 of them are on telly. That's almost half of the games.

If they keep losing money and viewers, expect the 3pm rule to get abolished.

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:12 PM
92ToBury

We could still potentially see the Glazers get the pot of gold that they've been after all along if it turns to shit with clubs possibly getting the individual rights. Long shot but I'd imagine that many would happily pay £150-200 per year for our home games as an MUTV upgrade.

Unread 17-01-2017, 11:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
We could still potentially see the Glazers get the pot of gold that they've been after all along if it turns to shit with clubs possibly getting the individual rights. Long shot but I'd imagine that many would happily pay £150-200 per year for our home games as an MUTV upgrade.
£200 for our home games !!!!!
Closed Thread