United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC16
Lucky I ain't thick then. I need never said you reasons for hating aren't valid. but making a thread is weird. If he was a celebrity that would be fine but he is youtuber who is watched by a very small amount of utd fans.
yet you've felt the need to register on this forum (again) and tell us all to lay off poor little Mark?

what an absolute re-register under a different but similar name

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:04 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Lucky I ain't thick then. I need never said you reasons for hating aren't valid. but making a thread is weird. If he was a celebrity that would be fine but he is youtuber who is watched by a very small amount of utd fans.

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:07 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
yet you've felt the need to register on this forum (again) and tell us all to lay off poor little Mark?

what an absolute re-register under a different but similar name
again? You think I'm someone else. I have never been hear before yesterday when I wanted yo find out goldbriges name.

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:12 PM
believe

Quote:
again? You think I'm someone else. I have never been hear before yesterday when I wanted yo find out goldbriges name.
Yo, £#%&! off.

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:13 PM
MC16

Oh I see how it is, someone tells you the truth about how obsessive you are being and you all get mad. What a bunch of babies

Oh yeah great repetition drag flick. It's funny how you use gifs as a comeback, it just shows that you have nothing to say back.

You can say what you want and justify it any way you want but you are obsessed with a 40 year old man.

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:15 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
He sold his image and personality on here. Asked people to follow his videos. Wanted to be a celeb.

If you put yourself in the spotlight you can't then complain about the spotlight.

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:17 PM
75Red

Quote:

Oh I see how it is, someone tells you the truth about how obsessive you are being and you all get mad. What a bunch of babies

I don't see much anger here.

MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
He sold his image and personality on here. Asked people to follow his videos. Wanted to be a celeb.

If you put yourself in the spotlight you can't then complain about the spotlight.
I'm not saying don't hate him. from the sounds of it he deserves it but the thread is still weird. Deserved or not.

BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
He was an altar boy?
Altar MAN, Irk, an altar man

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:19 PM
believe

Quote:
I'm not saying don't hate him. from the sounds of it he deserves it but the thread is still weird. Deserved or not.
Why exactly are you here Ly?

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:23 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
I have never been hear

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:43 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I've considered it
show us your fridge

Unread 18-05-2017, 02:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
show us your fridge
Again?

Unread 18-05-2017, 05:24 PM
Cream

Quote:
Quote:

Oh yeah great repetition drag flick. It's funny how you use gifs as a comeback, it just shows that you have nothing to say back.

You can say what you want and justify it any way you want but you are obsessed with a 40 year old man.
Interesting.

Unread 18-05-2017, 05:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
who is Matthew? My name is LY (pronounced lee). My username my confuse people, it's named after a gun. I'm not that @#%&! Carrick fan. Hell I don't even watch the United stand or goldbridge but it's still weird.
I wasn't even there when i shot him officer.

THROW AWAY THE KEY

Unread 18-05-2017, 05:34 PM
silv

definitely carrickfan.

what his motives are I don't know

Unread 18-05-2017, 06:26 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Interesting.
are you comparing a thread that had 88 pages worth of hating on a singular person to wanting to find out someone's naem after hearing he used a stage name. That's intresting.

Good luck with unhealthy obsession everybody

Unread 18-05-2017, 06:29 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Getting back on topic, very disappointed there was no nods to his comedy influences on his announcement vid, yet he was giving nods out to Elton John and Cliff Richards

Looking forward to the first Brent Dicerea vid, although there is another ex plod on the comedy circuit, so he'll have to be on his game.

A Ha

Unread 18-05-2017, 06:34 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Good luck with unhealthy obsession everybody
Says the only person on this thread that actually Googled 'what is Mark Goldbridge's real name?' and then signed up to the forum, feeling the need to defend him.

Dude, at the end of the day, partaking in a bit of banter about a forum legend/#@&%!end (delete as you see fit - I'm going for the former) does not equate to obsession.

Good luck to AFKAB, I'm sure the whole of Fred is behind him in his quest to the win the YouTube/Twitter fanzone war.

Unread 18-05-2017, 06:46 PM
MC16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Says the only person on this thread that actually Googled 'what is Mark Goldbridge's real name?' and then signed up to the forum, feeling the need to defend him.

Dude, at the end of the day, partaking in a bit of banter about a forum legend/#@&%!end (delete as you see fit - I'm going for the former) does not equate to obsession.

Good luck to AFKAB, I'm sure the whole of Fred is behind him in his quest to the win the YouTube/Twitter fanzone war.

I just love that you only pointed one thing I said and just ignored the majority of it.
Closed Thread