United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-01-2017, 02:03 PM
suffolkred

Having been charged with assault, Cantona told Croydon crown court that, as he walked along the touchline, he had heard Simmons insulting his mother in the crudest way. Simmons is adamant that Cantona lied. 'For God's sake you can't say a worse thing about anyone [than what he alleges I said], can you? What he did in saying that was totally unjustified. The man is filth. How can he accuse me of saying such a thing? Where has this allegation against me come from? From him. It ruined my life. And that is why it is inexcusable.'

Poor little poppet.

Unread 26-01-2017, 02:10 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkred
Having been charged with assault, Cantona told Croydon crown court that, as he walked along the touchline, he had heard Simmons insulting his mother in the crudest way. Simmons is adamant that Cantona lied. 'For God's sake you can't say a worse thing about anyone [than what he alleges I said], can you? What he did in saying that was totally unjustified. The man is filth. How can he accuse me of saying such a thing? Where has this allegation against me come from? From him. It ruined my life. And that is why it is inexcusable.'

Poor little poppet.
Simmons's lawyer maintained at the hearing that he'd shouted "off, off Cantona, it's an early bath for you"

Unread 26-01-2017, 02:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Simmons's lawyer maintained at the hearing that he'd shouted "off, off Cantona, it's an early bath for you"
Can understand why the smelly French bastard @#%&!ted him

Unread 26-01-2017, 03:02 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Imagine it happened now 15 different camera angles, lip reading of Simmons to tell us exactly what was said and super-high def slow mo of Eric justifiably @#%&!ting him

Unread 26-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Red Santos

Love him

Unread 26-01-2017, 04:39 PM
sa7

Disgusted with Eric after that incident. Totally let down his fans and himself.

Didn't take the opportunity to kick the cockney @#%&!'s head clean off his shoulders. Disgrace.

Unread 26-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Remember when he got sent off for bumping into Tony Adams
still the worst sending off i've ever seen. it came a few days after he got sent off/or returned from the stamp at swindon, and the ref totally got caught up in all the hype.

Unread 26-01-2017, 06:18 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Disgusted with Eric after that incident. Totally let down his fans and himself.

Didn't take the opportunity to kick the cockney @#%&!'s head clean off his shoulders. Disgrace.
Yeah, Mortal Kombat II was in its pomp then; Eric's lack of fatality was somewhat underwhelming.

Unread 26-01-2017, 06:44 PM
suffolkred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
still the worst sending off i've ever seen. it came a few days after he got sent off/or returned from the stamp at swindon, and the ref totally got caught up in all the hype.
Forgot about that incident and the subsequent red card against Arsenal.

John Moncur acting as if Eric has jjsu stabbed him ffs. Man up and get up.

Unread 26-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Chorlton74

yep. off you go for a shower. that's clearly what got Nursey from Black Adder so amused.
Closed Thread