Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2014, 03:47 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

£150k per week at City for a back up right back

Thought those clowns needed to save money

Unread 22-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Lok

Arsenal really are awful at keeping their players in contract. It seems like every summer they're loosing their best players either on frees or for massively reduced fees.

Unread 22-05-2014, 04:59 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
£150k per week at City for a back up right back

Thought those clowns needed to save money
performance related bonuses might add up to 150...but his basic is about 3.5m euros net!

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:00 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
performance related bonuses might add up to 150...but his basic is about 3.5m euros net!
Not having a pop marlo but howthe£#%&! would you know his wage ... Fair enough knowing the odd player etc. But I'd gather u don't sit in the meetings , or as soon as they finish the player says must tell marlo

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:04 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Not having a pop marlo but howthe£#%&! would you know his wage ... Fair enough knowing the odd player etc. But I'd gather u don't sit in the meetings , or as soon as they finish the player says must tell marlo
Not beyond the bounds of possibility that these footballers are flashy @#%&!s who'd be very happy to tell everyone how much they earn.

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:10 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Not beyond the bounds of possibility that these footballers are flashy @#%&!s who'd be very happy to tell everyone how much they earn.
Ok :shakehead:

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:44 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Arsenal really are awful at keeping their players in contract. It seems like every summer they're loosing their best players either on frees or for massively reduced fees.
Luckily for them this summer they are only losing Bacary Sagna

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:51 PM
marlo

Quote:
footballers are not aliens they do talk about normal things like wages and all that
and it's not just from the players, agents know how much their clients and their peers earn and so on!

Unread 22-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Bobda

Quote:
Quote:
footballers are not aliens they do talk about normal things like wages and all that
and it's not just from the players, agents know how much their clients and their peers earn and so on!

Unread 22-05-2014, 07:31 PM
puressence

Quote:
I understand that marlo , just didn't realise u were so itk with all the players and agents ...

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:05 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
I understand that marlo , just didn't realise u were so itk with all the players and agents ...
You fat disgusting dollop of shit.

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:17 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface
you fat disgusting dollop of shit.
ffs

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:36 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Mum put u to bed early ...... Absolutely love I wum treacle ..... What's wrong mum not tuck u in. Was it ur dad bathing u again ...

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:38 PM
sa7

Quote:

Unread 22-05-2014, 08:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 13-06-2014, 08:58 AM
andyroo

Joining the berts.

Hope he dies. The rubbish more feminine version of Serena Williams.

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:00 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Joining the berts.

Hope he dies. The rubbish more feminine version of Serena Williams.
apparently he has rejected us for more money at the berts.... Can't see how he will get a game there ahead of zabaleta who was the best fullback in europe last year for me

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
apparently he has rejected us for more money at the berts.... Can't see how he will get a game there ahead of zabaleta who was the best fullback in europe last year for me
Probably because 2 of his bumlord french mates from arsenal are there already.

Oh and they're champions and we finished 7th.

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:10 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

was going to say he doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would turn down a little more money to be a bench warmer

but then this is also a factor:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Oh and they're champions and we finished 7th.

Unread 13-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

but then this is also a factor:
I think people are seriously underestimating the mentality of the modern footballer.

Established premier league and big european players aren't going to join United and hang around for 3 years whilst the club tries to get itself back on the rails after last season's utter disaster. They want chances of the big trophies NOW and the best place for that is either City or Chelsea.
Closed Thread