United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

jesus, the picture. that poor man. it defies belief what that disease can do to the body fair play to the club and the players.

Unread 15-09-2016, 05:15 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Top Red in Dog Day Afternoon as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
every film he was in was nominated for an oscar and only one film (the conversation) didn't win at least one.

This is a good watch if you can find it anywhere:
http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/i-k...ng-john-cazale

Unread 15-09-2016, 05:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's horrific. That's why I salute the lads who did it off their own back.....
Indeed, they'd absolutely no obligation to do it. Just a nice thing for a group of lads to do

Unread 15-09-2016, 05:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Must have been gutted when Lingard and Young turned up.
Maybe remembers Lingard bagging the winner in the FA Cup final, tbf.

And given Lingard organised it, well done to the lad. But he Dabs etc

Unread 15-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Maybe remembers Lingard bagging the winner in the FA Cup final, tbf.

And given Lingard organised it, well done to the lad. But he Dabs etc
i didn't realise the players had gone off their own backs. even more impressive, especially for a group of young lads.

Unread 15-09-2016, 05:32 PM
gigo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Spot on Bunks.

Unread 15-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Cream

Quote:
Notice how Rash is the only one doesn't look traumatised. I don't blame them. I've been around a bed in similar circumstances and it's horrible.
What's the craic with Rashers then? Psychopath?

First time around DEATH was with my great uncle Eilem. £#%&! me. Looked like the old geezer here but his eyes were grey. A sheet of skin draped over a skeleton. Grim.

You'll not see old Cream going out like that. £#%&! off. Lung cancer you say?
Goodbye.

Unread 15-09-2016, 06:54 PM
forzagarza

Heard they've all been fined for being late for training because of this

Unread 15-09-2016, 07:04 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What's the craic with Rashers then? Psychopath?

First time around DEATH was with my great uncle Eilem. £#%&! me. Looked like the old geezer here but his eyes were grey. A sheet of skin draped over a skeleton. Grim.

You'll not see old Cream going out like that. £#%&! off. Lung cancer you say?
Goodbye.
Not a psychopath but able to deal with grim realities. I was the same as the other players in the pic when I was visiting my brother in his final days. It was hard to look at him.

He's unflinching.

Unread 15-09-2016, 07:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Not a psychopath but able to deal with grim realities. I was the same as the other players in the pic when I was visiting my brother in his final days. It was hard to look at him.
I'm not surprised, brother at your age, harsh.

Unread 15-09-2016, 07:10 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'm not surprised, brother at your age, harsh.
added after you reply but rashford is unflinching

Unread 15-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
added after you reply but rashford is unflinching
Noticed that about him. He can be a smiley young scamp and utterly implacable, focussed. Good sign for a striker.

Unread 15-09-2016, 08:22 PM
red in cumbria

Nice gesture, credit where its due.

Unread 15-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
ahh, sizlers worst possible time to make that mistake...
If Apple say it right then it's right. Tbf Iam 50 odd years old and I've never been corrected on it until I joined this forum so I have grandfather rights imo

Unread 15-09-2016, 09:23 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
If Apple say it right then it's right. Tbf Iam 50 odd years old and I've never been corrected on it until I joined this forum so I have grandfather rights imo
Silly old @#%&!

Unread 15-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You enormous gimp

Thanks for the advice tho. Will try to "rain" it in.

Came from my heart as I felt bad and was meant to be private but you bring it to the attention to the forum in the hope of shaming me with a a very drunken spelling mistake just because you've been made to look a right @#%&!.

Since you seem to hold public gestures in high esteem I would like to offer you out in a ssg way? Iam into the White collar stuff myself and could easily arrange it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Silly old @#%&!
I really like you and Iam really sorry. Was going to give you a heart felt apology but ran out of rep. On this @#%&! above.

Unread 15-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Came from my heart as I felt bad and was meant to be private but you bring it to the attention to the forum in the hope of shaming me with a a very drunken spelling mistake just because you've been made to look a right @#%&!.

Since you seem to hold public gestures in high esteem I would like to offer you out in a ssg way? Iam into the White collar stuff myself and could easily arrange it?

I really like you and Iam really sorry. Was going to give you a heart felt apology but ran out of rep.
You're a 50 year old man A) making racist jokes on the internet B) giving me advice on how to be more popular on the internet and C) offering me out on the internet.

Let that sink in.

Unread 15-09-2016, 10:05 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You're a 50 year old man A) making racist jokes on the internet B) giving me advice on how to be more popular on the internet and C) offering me out on the internet.

Let that sink in.
I've had a few drinks, it was my first ever 'risque joke' on here and I regret it.

I think your (no 'e' on the end!! Make a thread!) well out of order putting that up as it was from my good side and it's a side Iam trying to cultivate and every little knock casts a shadow.

Iam 'offering you out' as it seems to be the base way of the forum sometimes & youve £#%&!ing pissed me off by being such a worm and I could really easily arrange it? You are in the nw aren't you? It's bimonthly so doesn't have to be tomorrow? What's your weight?

Unread 15-09-2016, 10:10 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Preconceptions that are reinforced and perpetuated by racists making 'jokes' about them.
[SIZE="1"]:Sizlack/nickngriffin mode: And by all them thieving darkies [SIZE="1"]:Sizlack/nickngriffin mode:

Unread 15-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I've had a few drinks, it was my first ever 'risque joke' on here and I regret it.

I think your (no 'e' on the end!! Make a thread!) well out of order putting that up as it was from my good side and it's a side Iam trying to cultivate and every little knock casts a shadow.

Iam 'offering you out' as it seems to be the base way of the forum sometimes & youve £#%&!ing pissed me off by being such a worm and I could really easily arrange it? You are in the nw aren't you? It's bimonthly so doesn't have to be tomorrow? What's your weight?
You're very odd.

I genuinely couldn't give a £#%&! about you, you're just some guy with a shit username.

No idea why you've seen your arse about this, but I have a feeling it's more to do with the fact you know you posted a shitty racist joke than anything else, and you now feel embarrassed.

I don't particularly feel the need to fight you. I've actually got a broken foot right now, and am hobbling about like a @#%&!. Not interested in some gimpy boxing thing, but I'll be back in Manchester in a months time, 13th October. If you really feel that strongly about this we can meet up and I will @#%&! you repeatedly around the head with my moonboot
Closed Thread