Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
I bet he thought he was getting robbed
Really?

Unread 15-09-2016, 12:40 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Just a gentle joke relying on the unfounded preconception that black people are criminals.
Preconceptions that are reinforced and perpetuated by racists making 'jokes' about them.

Unread 15-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Jethro

Quote:
I bet he thought he was getting robbed

Unread 15-09-2016, 12:46 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Unread 15-09-2016, 12:48 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Preconceptions that are reinforced and perpetuated by racists making 'jokes' about them.
"them"? Aren't people of African ancestry even people to you nowadays you monster.

Unread 15-09-2016, 01:22 PM
ScarFace

The time line has to be off. They said he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 4 days before.....but he looks awful. Can cancer turn you into a holocaust victim that quickly?

Lovely gesture doh from the Wythenshawe warriors

Hope they had a look around Civic before they left.

Unread 15-09-2016, 01:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
The time line has to be off. They said he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 4 days before.....but he looks awful. Can cancer turn you into a holocaust victim that quickly?

Lovely gesture doh from the Wythenshawe warriors

Hope they had a look around Civic before they left.
Rashford took them on a tour of B&M, civic market then pound bakery for dinnoh

Unread 15-09-2016, 01:31 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Fantastic gif

Unread 15-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Sizzles has a a right Fredo here.

palomine was given 2 weeks after diagnosis. mid 30's ffs.
My mate who lived next door to the Rottweiler house on Kearsley had similar with skin cancer when he was 23 he went from a unit to skin and bones in months.

Joined that Facebook recently and I'm friends with Frank's son and Lou. Only in Crumpsall.

Unread 15-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
My mate who lived next door to the Rottweiler house on Kearsley had similar with skin cancer when he was 23 he went from a unit to skin and bones in months.

Joined that Facebook recently and I'm friends with Frank's son and Lou. Only in Crumpsall.
£#%&!ing twilight zone.

Unread 15-09-2016, 03:21 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Sizzles has a a right Fredo here.

palomine was given 2 weeks after diagnosis. mid 30's ffs.

Love Fredo

Unread 15-09-2016, 03:46 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Love Fredo
Top Red in Dog Day Afternoon as well

Unread 15-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Swagger

Man on his deathbed

Surrounded by players who are essentially substitutes, who've won £#%&! all and who the man has barely seen play in the shirt.

They could have got Rooney, Butty, Fergie, Robson or Sir Bobby, people who have actually gone down in the history books at the club, people who he'd have a mild affinity with

Painfully obvious PR stunt from the club, tossed him into a brand new shirt, along with the one on the wall, jumping on the charitable bandwagon this week alongside Sunderland/Everton

£#%&!ing bizzare sight

Unread 15-09-2016, 03:51 PM
plopborsky

Dabbing with the angels RIP XXX YNDA

Unread 15-09-2016, 04:05 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Top Red in Dog Day Afternoon as well
every film he was in was nominated for an oscar and only one film (the conversation) didn't win at least one.

Unread 15-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagger
Man on his deathbed

Surrounded by players who are essentially substitutes, who've won £#%&! all and who the man has barely seen play in the shirt.

They could have got Rooney, Butty, Fergie, Robson or Sir Bobby, people who have actually gone down in the history books at the club, people who he'd have a mild affinity with

Painfully obvious PR stunt from the club, tossed him into a brand new shirt, along with the one on the wall, jumping on the charitable bandwagon this week alongside Sunderland/Everton

£#%&!ing bizzare sight
Jesus...

It was a nice gesture for a dying man....

Unread 15-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Ethers

It was nothing to do with the club, Lingard organised it himself after one of his mates showed him the FB post.

Unread 15-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Pop

Unread 15-09-2016, 04:13 PM
armchair

Notice how Rash is the only one doesn't look traumatised. I don't blame them. I've been around a bed in similar circumstances and it's horrible.

Unread 15-09-2016, 04:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Notice how Rash is the only one doesn't look traumatised. I don't blame them. I've been around a bed in similar circumstances and it's horrible.
It's horrific. That's why I salute the lads who did it off their own back.....
Closed Thread