£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:21 AM
£#%&! KFC

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers
Yeah, Madrid are going to take a £34 million hit on a player who's scored 11 goals in 25 games without being fully fit yet. Plus he has four or so years on his contract... Going to order the new shirt with Bale on before they sell out.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:25 AM
shyteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I'm in the Platt Lane when Keane slots it away for the third after being 2-0 down - 93'? What larks.
I was in the city end of the kippax beside the United seats in the north stand.

When the third went in a load us went loco at the bottom corner, we had had a right goon beside our lot in the seats, the tashes were holding each other back - but trying to get at us

Remember before the 5-1 I'm sure it was one of Eddie Beefs lot who opened up the exit gate on our side of the kippax allowing hundreds of reds to pour in.

Loved the Maine road derby games, the walk back to town was always eventful.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:29 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a Bert.
He's no more a bert than a prison bitch is a woman. He's just convenient in the absence of the real thing.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's no more a bert than a prison bitch is a woman. He's just convenient in the absence of the real thing.
Collateral damage.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:39 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Fair enough. Sorry Dakota, you carry on carpet bombing utter shite.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Fair enough. Sorry Dakota, you carry on carpet bombing utter shite.
Which is fundamentally the issue with boring @#%&!.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:47 AM
armchair

Anyway, regardless I'm sure dakota will take the reactions on here as a learning experience.

But back on topic, I think Bale has done pretty well. Much better than Beckham, Woodgate (I still get a laugh thinking back to his calamitous debut), Owen or Lineker. I think he'll be there at least three years.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Vedder

Bale has done well and don't think he's been fit at all.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Unread 21-02-2014, 02:38 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Bale has done well and don't think he's been fit at all.

I know nothing about this young lad that's supposed to be red hot. But some ex Madrid board guy on the radio was saying he was putting pressure on bale, who was playing with anxiety.

Unread 21-02-2014, 07:31 AM
when the seagulls

Quote:

Tried to find one of his sky blue rolls Royce but couldn't. Surely the starting point for blue ketchup and 'we don't have an obsession with united and the colour red honest guv' campaign.

Aman properly replying? My tashdar has been alerted. wondering if our Indian friend is also of the blue persuasion
Nah Ginners is a Spurs fan.

Unread 21-02-2014, 09:25 AM
Baron

Bale turned United down in the summer, he wants to be in Madrid & he's been superb when he's not been injured. It's a piss easy league & he earns £#%&!ing fortunes in the sun at Real Madrid ffs, he'll be there years & will be a superstar.

Unread 21-02-2014, 09:43 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Unlike some on here Dakota is a subscriber. If he is a bitter he has gone above and beyond. I find it difficult to believe some bert is going to pay 20 quid to wum when he could just wum anyway. I'm not saying thaty subscribing is a fool proof guarantee of anything but I'm wondering exactly where the bertie thing comes from.

Also I don't get the idea of a wum bertie deciding to do loads of moyes out threads. Surely it'd be a better wum to pretend to be a top red and back moyes regardless and call us all #@&%!s from not getting behind moyes.
if they sub n pay, just warn them their details will be posted unless their speculation comes true.

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:51 AM
HotChip

Wouldn't want him, hes soft as shit. Nice player when he's on the pitch.

Think I remember Harry saying something similar when he was at Spurs. Bale always has some niggle or another. He's got the balls of a flea.

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:56 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Aman properly replying? My tashdar has been alerted. wondering if our Indian friend is also of the blue persuasion
When I joined, I was labelled as ginners, a bertie and a wum (plus many more tbh) - As a United fan those terms hurt. Benefit of the doubt given to big dakotaererers. Plus - I really want Bale

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:57 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I understood why I was accused of being a scouser, because I put my head above the parapet and said the coverup over Hillsborough was a disgrace and the families did deserve justice. I hate Liverpool more than any other club , but I feel that way. But this Bertie business, it's just plain bullying tbf. No Bertie wants rid of moyes, so I must be the worst WUM ever.

You know you're in trouble when your only defence is to be compared to a prison bitch!

For what it's worth, my pal who has slight united connections, mentioned a serious attempt to get bale back, I would have said %@#$&!s but it coincided with hearing that Madrid guy saying all wasn't rosey for bale.

How this was turned into me being a Kaka WUM I don't know, didn't the club say they tried to sign bale in the summer for more than Madrid paid??

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:57 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Bale turned United down in the summer, he wants to be in Madrid & he's been superb when he's not been injured. It's a piss easy league & he earns £#%&!ing fortunes in the sun at Real Madrid ffs, he'll be there years & will be a superstar.

That's what I thought until yesterday tbf.

Unread 21-02-2014, 10:58 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
When I joined, I was labelled as ginners, a bertie and a wum (plus many more tbh) - As a United fan those terms hurt. Benefit of the doubt given to big dakotaererers. Plus - I really want Bale
£#%&! that, blue or not, the bloke's a boring £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 21-02-2014, 11:32 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Being labelled Ginners hurts? Are you joking. He's a forum legend whereas you supposedly seriously come out with stuff like this: "I really want Bale".

I honestly skip past 99% of all your posts so no worries from me pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
I understood why I was accused of being a scouser, because I put my head above the parapet and said the coverup over Hillsborough was a disgrace and the families did deserve justice. I hate Liverpool more than any other club , but I feel that way. But this Bertie business, it's just plain bullying tbf. No Bertie wants rid of moyes, so I must be the worst WUM ever.

You know you're in trouble when your only defence is to be compared to a prison bitch!

For what it's worth, my pal who has slight united connections, mentioned a serious attempt to get bale back, I would have said %@#$&!s but it coincided with hearing that Madrid guy saying all wasn't rosey for bale.

How this was turned into me being a Kaka WUM I don't know, didn't the club say they tried to sign bale in the summer for more than Madrid paid??
Again, you were asking what the forum thought were the chances of United prising a player who has just been transferred for a record fee to one of the biggest clubs in the world and is seemingly being successful at the club - on account of what your mate, who delivers ginsters pasties to the petrol station in Partington, said.

Forgive me for thinking you're full of shit. It's either blue shit or red shit but no matter, it's still shit.
Closed Thread