United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:43 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
I'm in the Platt Lane when Keane slots it away for the third after being 2-0 down - 93'? What larks.
Was in the kippax - their end. They chucked us out but we just walked straight back in - it was weird. Went straight back onto the kippax, mingled with the taches and actually led the blue army into a rendition of 'Horton out'. One of my proudest moments.

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:46 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Was in the kippax - their end. They chucked us out but we just walked straight back in - it was weird. Went straight back onto the kippax, mingled with the taches and actually led the blue army into a rendition of 'Horton out'. One of my proudest moments.
Ffs

This is another personal favourite...

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by s/side.red
and of course that og relegated them to the third tier

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:48 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And of course that OG relegated them to the third tier

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Knockers

I was at the 3007

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:52 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Ffs

This is another personal favourite...

http://youtu.be/-1A9Dyz2vLA
Completely forgotten about that. £#%&!ing ace.

Ri used to hire out a function room at city to have their end of year bash.

Mega bantz days.

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:53 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

I agree with all the city comments as I'm united, man and boy. Probably been to more games than most on here including the nou camp in May 99. Anyone care to comment on Bale to united?

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:54 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Completely forgotten about that. £#%&!ing ace.

Ri used to hire out a function room at city to have their end of year bash.

Mega bantz days.
Wasn't it on the anniverary of them winning a trophy? So sometime in February '94 they'd have had an '18th birthday party' on that day at one of the function rooms at Maine Road, and so on in the years after

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Anyone care to comment on Bale to united?
I think if we offer 50m in the summer we'd get him. He is the only replacement for giggs - I have been saying that for years.

Unread 20-02-2014, 11:59 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I think if we offer 50m in the summer we'd get him. He is the only replacement for giggs - I have been saying that for years.

He was the exact type of player we would have bought. A top British talent, I thought he was loving it over there so was surprised to hear that he's not. Some young lad coming through is stealing his thunder by all accounts.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:00 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I agree with all the city comments as I'm united, man and boy. Probably been to more games than most on here including the nou camp in May 99. Anyone care to comment on Bale to united?

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:00 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Wasn't it on the anniverary of them winning a trophy? So sometime in February '94 they'd have had an '18th birthday party' on that day at one of the function rooms at Maine Road, and so on in the years after
I know the 25th one was foiled at the last minute.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:05 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:10 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Well, now you've mentioned an obscure fixture like that one, I'm convinced.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:12 AM
armchair

Unlike some on here Dakota is a subscriber. If he is a bitter he has gone above and beyond. I find it difficult to believe some bert is going to pay 20 quid to wum when he could just wum anyway. I'm not saying thaty subscribing is a fool proof guarantee of anything but I'm wondering exactly where the bertie thing comes from.

Also I don't get the idea of a wum bertie deciding to do loads of moyes out threads. Surely it'd be a better wum to pretend to be a top red and back moyes regardless and call us all #@&%!s from not getting behind moyes.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:15 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
He was the exact type of player we would have bought. A top British talent, I thought he was loving it over there so was surprised to hear that he's not. Some young lad coming through is stealing his thunder by all accounts.

Tried to find one of his sky blue rolls Royce but couldn't. Surely the starting point for blue ketchup and 'we don't have an obsession with united and the colour red honest guv' campaign.

Aman properly replying? My tashdar has been alerted. wondering if our Indian friend is also of the blue persuasion

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Yeah, Madrid are going to take a £34 million hit on a player who's scored 11 goals in 25 games without being fully fit yet. Plus he has four or so years on his contract... Going to order the new shirt with Bale on before they sell out.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Unlike some on here Dakota is a subscriber. If he is a bitter he has gone above and beyond. I find it difficult to believe some bert is going to pay 20 quid to wum when he could just wum anyway. I'm not saying by subscribing is a fool proof guarantee of anything but I'm wondering exactly where the bertie thing comes from.
Oh brilliant, just when I finally decide to join in with the bullying, Teacher turns up.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Unlike some on here Dakota is a subscriber. If he is a bitter he has gone above and beyond. I find it difficult to believe some bert is going to pay 20 quid to wum when he could just wum anyway. I'm not saying thaty subscribing is a fool proof guarantee of anything but I'm wondering exactly where the bertie thing comes from.

Also I don't get the idea of a wum bertie deciding to do loads of moyes out threads. Surely it'd be a better wum to pretend to be a top red and back moyes regardless and call us all #@&%!s from not getting behind moyes.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a Bert.

Unread 21-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Closed Thread