saffers

Default Guardiola, a druggie history

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/...-light-250401/

Unread 07-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Pal, you offered us out for not sharing your dick swallowing views on pep. Should we repeat the exchange here because I’m not sure how else you could interpret it. A few questioned his brilliance and next thing you did your standard attention seeking offering out. Funny a couple of times - less so two years on. you’re doing the same thing again here. Lots of swear word and keyboard aggression. Seriously, are you in your teens?

And while we’re at it - please link us up to your amazing post history. I only remember the mad men 6th form college film review and the offerering out stuff but I may have missed some of your other zingers.
Cheers for reading my review, appreciate it.

Unread 07-12-2017, 06:01 PM
saffers

Caught off guard by this MNIK v Neo beef, since when??

Unread 07-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Rumour is that Keith started it after #NetSpend gate. Something about clawing back his machismo?

Rumour not really my strong point.

Unread 07-12-2017, 06:25 PM
AK14

Quote:
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...244963&page=24

Unread 07-12-2017, 06:55 PM
sa7

Quote:
Guardiola was adamant that he had done no wrong and the two positive tests had to be some sort of mistake. “A machine says I have taken nandrolone, but I know I didn’t,”
Well, that's me convinced.

Unread 07-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Well, that's me convinced.
Bloody machines. Giving results of things.

Unread 07-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Denis Irwell

“When the Anti-Doping officials arrived to take samples, the players were not present to be tested” ..... Rio copped a nine month ban for this, which cost us the title.

“Barcelona failed to supply accurate details of their players’ whereabouts”

30,000 fine

Authorities are not inconsistent, they’re £#%&!ing corrupt.

Unread 07-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
“When the Anti-Doping officials arrived to take samples, the players were not present to be tested” ..... Rio copped a nine month ban for this, which cost us the title.

“Barcelona failed to supply accurate details of their players’ whereabouts”

30,000 fine

Authorities are not inconsistent, they’re £#%&!ing corrupt.
Funnily enough City have done the same thing about 3 times.

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Vedder

Unread 22-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Dueling Banjos

20+5

Piss boiled everywhere.

Unread 22-12-2017, 05:21 PM
red in cumbria

Not to mention all those recoveries from serious injury that are so rapid they are almost unheard of in medical science

Unread 22-12-2017, 05:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Not gonna lie, 'beige #@&%!' will take some beating for in@#%&! of the yearoh

Unread 22-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not to mention all those recoveries from serious injury that are so rapid they are almost unheard of in medical science
Hopefully it'll be like what happened with Lance Armstrong and , some day, one person will come forward and then the floodgates will open.

Unread 22-12-2017, 06:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Aguero - car crash - ten minutes

Bailly - trod on piece of lego - four months

Unread 22-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Hopefully it'll be like what happened with Lance Armstrong and , some day, one person will come forward and then the floodgates will open.
Going back to this...

obviously the main difference with the lance armstrong thing is that it's easy to cast out one bloke and label him the bad guy...but if the wheels were to come off the Guardiola bandwagon, and it came to light he was systematically doping his squads, then lots of heads in Spanish football would be on the chopping block too and the reputation and integrity of European football's two most popular and profitable domestic leagues would be tarnished.

For that reason i doubt it'll ever truly come to light. The institutions that would be forever tarnished are just too big.

Unread 22-12-2017, 06:39 PM
AnthonyMartial

If we had had the doping testing anomalies that City have had 3 times it would be bigger news than the Brexit negotiations.

As it is with them it has had barely had a mention even though it has happened 3 times in a short space of time which is very suspicious and surely not down to chance.

Wasn't there a city player in the 90s that I think was Jon Mackenzie who missed a scheduled drug test at their training base and did the test a few days later and got a small fine.

Rio missed a test and offered to do it the next day and got an eight months ban ultimately.

Meant Jon Macken

Unread 22-12-2017, 06:43 PM
AK14

Does all seem very suspicious nqat

But is it even possible that the three clubs he's managed, over 70 players, coaching staff, medical staff etc have all kept their mouths shut. Would only take someone to gossip to the wrong person for this to come out surely?

Or is it the case the players are told to ask no questions etc?

Unread 22-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Does all seem very suspicious nqat

But is it even possible that the three clubs he's managed, over 70 players, coaching staff, medical staff etc have all kept their mouths shut. Would only take someone to gossip to the wrong person for this to come out surely?

Or is it the case the players are told to ask no questions etc?
How do you think Lance Armstrong went on so long?

Unread 22-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Vedder

De Bruyne was all over the pitch last weekend even after that shocking tackle. I was a fan of his when he was at Wolfsburg and I can never remember the @#%&! running around the pitch like that. He looked like a machine ffs.
Closed Thread