Hope Judas invites him for a straightener

Unread 17-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Part 36 Offer

Full interview here.

People slagging Keane off again for speaking his mind

He's absolutely spot on here.

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:05 AM
ScarFace

Jose could learn a lot about being a manager from Glenn Hoddle and Roy Keane.

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Jose could learn a lot about being a manager from Glenn Hoddle and Roy Keane.
But that's not the point is it?

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Sapien

Be interesting to hear Gav's perspective on this.

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:22 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I am not knocking Jose for what he has achieved and he is certainly the right man to take MUFC back to the top IMO .

However that post match interview last night was a bit concerning. It was the ramblings of a mad man and complete nonsense. Concentrate at the job in hand Jose and stop trying to create an issue that simply is not there.

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:24 AM
puressence

keane ..@#%&!

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Knockers

Hope these two work it out. Bloody love them both don't I.

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I am not knocking Jose for what he has achieved and he is certainly the right man to take MUFC back to the top IMO .

However that post match interview last night was a bit concerning. It was the ramblings of a mad man and complete nonsense. Concentrate at the job in hand Jose and stop trying to create an issue that simply is not there.
Yep. Clearly agenda driven but bizarre all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
keane ..@#%&!
Why? Because he speaks his mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Hope these two work it out. Bloody love them both don't I.
Knew you'd be smartin' pol.

Didn't Jose shake Keane's hand before a game had finished once or something and he's never forgiven him? Something along those lines anyway.

Keano £#%&!ing hates him atm

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:28 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

theres speaking your mind if what your saying doesn't reek of bitterness . roy keane cant let utd go wont let go , hes a failed pisspoor manager than no £#%&!er likes . tbf he became a non entity after his nani should have been red carded v Madrid quotes 4 years

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:34 AM
Knockers

Quote:

Knew you'd be smartin' pol.

Didn't Jose shake Keane's hand before a game had finished once or something and he's never forgiven him? Something along those lines anyway.

Keano £#%&!ing hates him atm
Keano's Santa beard days at Villa. Jose £#%&!ed with the wrong marine tbf. Should take him for a pint and beg for a new start. Keano would probably ignore him and show everyone his texts on tv with Lee Dixon sniggering in the background.

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:36 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
theres speaking your mind if what your saying doesn't reek of bitterness . roy keane cant let utd go wont let go , hes a failed pisspoor manager than no £#%&!er likes . tbf he became a non entity after his nani should have been red carded v Madrid quotes 4 years
I like him. That counts for a lot in this world, Lee.

Bitter or not, he often speaks the truth tbh once you cut through the venom of what he is saying (to steal a phrase from our very own nqat).

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:40 AM
puressence

Quote:
I like him. That counts for a lot in this world, Lee.

Bitter or not, he often speaks the truth tbh once you cut through the venom of what he is saying (to steal a phrase from our very own nqat).
not having it pal ..hes just bitter evil toxic he was like that as a player but love can be blind and you forgive players .

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Bloody love Roy Keane....

Still got his season tickets, still £#%&!ing cares....

Jose does need to turn these media tit bits in a bit...

No Pogba wasn't the best on the pitch last week, no that isn't happening...
There's siege mentality and there's 6th place domestic cup winning draw monsters sitting in the 12 monkeys waiting room...

Unread 17-03-2017, 07:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Bloody love Roy Keane....

Still got his season tickets, still £#%&!ing cares....

Jose does need to turn these media tit bits in a bit...

No Pogba wasn't the best on the pitch last week, no that isn't happening...
There's siege mentality and there's 6th place domestic cup winning draw monsters sitting in the 12 monkeys waiting room...
Exactly.

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:10 AM
elephantstone

Spot on Roy

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:19 AM
AK14

Agree with most of what he's said tbh

Not sure about banana gate being staged though

Let's face it we've been playing pretty poorly, especially over the last few weeks and yes there does seem to be fatigue creeping in but Mou is partly to blame for that, his lack of rotation in the squad has been crazy.

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

August:

March:
so his optimism at the outset was slightly misplaced, and he soon began to realise the downer the whole club had been on was going to take a bit longer than expected to shake off... good point, i agree with you.

you keep saying city's recruitment has been terrible. take you agree that van gaal's was a £#%&!ing shambles by that measure? oh no that's right, it was appointing 3 managers each with a different football personality that you blame, that's right

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:41 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
José:

"I don't comment about a legend like keane but....

(Massive 8 minute tirade, with detailed and rehearsed comebacks)

...but I repeat, I do not comment..."

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQJyJK-0-hs

Full interview here.

People slagging Keane off again for speaking his mind

He's absolutely spot on here.
He's right on some points, wrong on others.

Says he took the emphasis off the players on Monday and blamed the ref. No he didn't. He emphasised how proud he was of the players, of the fans and mentioned the ref when he was directly asked about it.

He's simply deflecting attention away from his players in terms of taking pressure off. It's nothing new. Fergie did it, José has done it his whole career. He creates and us and them mentality. He always has done and it's a big part of why hes been successful. Part of his make up. 90% of what he says has an agenda to serve his team. People seem to like to praise a manager for their record and their overall qualities, but then pick at an aspect of them that is as fundamental to them as any other.

Why people continually fall for it and take it at face value, I've no idea.

Michael Owen seemed genuinely baffled by his interview last night. Owen Hargreaves seemed far more aware of what it was.

Keane absolutely £#%&!ing hates him, doesn't he?

Unread 17-03-2017, 08:52 AM
Sandman

Spot on from keane, we play shite football, the results of that shite football are mediocre, and with each passing week it's clear Mourinho hasn't changed one bit as a coach, at the first sign of trouble he reverts to type.
Closed Thread