United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:05 PM
Neo

Angry

He' a proper snide little @#%&!, tbh. The Ellen Degeneres of the football elite, NQAT.

Will be hilarious to see the Mes Que Un Club @#%&!s screwed over though.

Hope it gets very 'messy'.

GOAT, my arse.

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:08 PM
bosskeano

bet you he ends up at either Man City or Milan

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:10 PM
dragflick

On

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Chris Quayd

Messi and Shaw down the left

ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
South American..

best days behind him...

on ludicrous amounts of money...

why does this all seem so familiar?
Despite all times we’ve had our hands burned with them I think I’d take the chance on Messi

Patty_b

If he does leave, and it's a big if, he's going to City or PSG. They're the only @#%&!s who can and will pay him whatever he wants on the sly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:14 PM
ZiggyStardust

Barca have confirmed it and Puyol has tweeted his goodbye to Messi

This is really happening

Please just don’t go to City or Liverpool

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:16 PM
barca99

Messi playing for City

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Sparky***

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Despite all times we’ve had our hands burned with them I think I’d take the chance on Messi
Almost worth it for bragging rights alone, only a handful of players in the world you could actually say that about.

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Vedder

PSG and Barca will probably do some deal for Messi and Neymar

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
PSG and Barca will probably do some deal for Messi and Neymar
Barca don’t have a say in it. He’s a free agent, effectively

They’re tearing up Suarez’s contract too I believe..

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:39 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Barca don’t have a say in it. He’s a free agent, effectively

They’re tearing up Suarez’s contract too I believe..
Legally he can’t do it
Going to the courts unless one of the parties backs down

Would be embarrassing for Barca if they go in that direction as morally he has every right even if legally he doesn’t

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Legally he can’t do it
Going to the courts unless one of the parties backs down

Would be embarrassing for Barca if they go in that direction as morally he has every right even if legally he doesn’t
There’s a clause in his contract that says he break the contract at the end of the season. Barca think the season ended in June, UEFA say it ends in August don’t fancy Barca’s chances tbh. If he planned to £#%&! off in June and then COVID happened, so he stuck around to complete the season as obligated, you’d like to think Barca would honour the clause I’d be astonished if his agents and lawyers haven’t checked this to the nth degree before actually telling Barca he wants to exercise the clause

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:42 PM
barca99

Be great to see them slip back into nothingness tbh.

Madrid will win it at a canter if messi leaves.

Farmers league.

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:48 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
There’s a clause in his contract that says he break the contract at the end of the season. Barca think the season ended in June, UEFA say it ends in August don’t fancy Barca’s chances tbh. If he planned to £#%&! off in June and then COVID happened, so he stuck around to complete the season as obligated, you’d like to think Barca would honour the clause
The contract specified a date when the clause expired which was some date in early June

Obviously they assumed the season would be finished by that date as it has for decades so it would effectively be at the end of the season but of course nobody could have foreseen a global pandemic

As I said morally Messi has every right to exercise it now at the end of the European season but legally he wouldn't have the right
After everything he’s done for Barca if they fight this then they’ve disgraced themselves again

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:57 PM
dunk

Personally think he should go to Newell’s Old Boys and play for free, earn them some of the money he robbed them of by £#%&!ing off to Barca as a kid.

Quote:
The contract specified a date when the clause expired which was some date in early June

Obviously they assumed the season would be finished by that date as it has for decades so it would effectively be at the end of the season but of course nobody could have foreseen a global pandemic

As I said morally Messi has every right to exercise it now at the end of the European season but legally he wouldn't have the right
After everything he’s done for Barca if they fight this then they’ve disgraced themselves again
I’d suggest he and his team of advisers believe he does legally have the right tbh.

Might all be a power play to force Bartomeu out...

Unread 25-08-2020, 07:59 PM
Sapien

They can’t let him leave imo. Will sign a new contract.

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:10 PM
barca99

Quote:
Personally think he should go to Newell’s Old Boys and play for free, earn them some of the money he robbed them of by f***ing off to Barca as a kid.

I’d suggest he and his team of advisers believe he does legally have the right tbh.

Might all be a power play to force Bartomeu out...

https://twitter.com/transfersllve/st...226939906?s=21
Barca fans have gathered, what both of them?

Pathetic following given the success they have had. Brought about 100 to OT the other year.

Spanish shithouses

Unread 25-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Baron

Ed must be literally vibrating about now. Redeem yourself you £#%&! nugget... this is why Sancho has taken a backseat

Obviously it’s not. Would absolutely love to see him pitch up here though, astonishing player.
Closed Thread