United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-12-2020, 11:40 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I'm SURE he called us 'scabby' after getting either the first or second goal.

Try hard little #@&%!.
He's overly harsh on us like he admitted he was on his brother when they played for us. Would rather listen to Keano's views on us, no matter how hard they may be at times.

Unread 07-12-2020, 12:10 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Yep, can’t abide him. Always thought turning the commentators off during a match was a bit ott but it was either that or I was going to put my foot through the telly. Whining like a bitch like he’s never seen any other team put in a poor ish 1st half performance. Completely over the top. Can’t stand how he says ‘Manchester United’ either - not sure what he does but he somehow combines vowels when he pronounces it - makes me want to smash all his teeth out with a cricket bat.
"Manchestyoonited".

Bloke's a #@&%!. Pip is far sounder.

Unread 07-12-2020, 03:08 AM
rubbernecker

From initial distaste i'm now warming to the new away kit

Unread 07-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

From initial distaste i'm now warming to the new away kit
Didn’t think we’d ever win match in that monstrosity. How wrong I was

Unread 07-12-2020, 11:13 AM
programmes?

The problem I have with Pogba's performance on Saturday was the reaction to his goal.

He turned around after scoring it with a look on his face and body language that said 'look at me, I'm the man, look at how good I am', when he should have been humble and conciliatory after his £#%&!ing shitshow of a first half. Yes, he wasn't the only one who was poor in the first hour, but I can't see Bruno, Matic or Mata preening like a pea#@&%! in the same situation.

He should have been demanding we get back to the halfway line to get on with the game, knowing he has at last contributed to the game, and be ready to put more pressure on West Ham.

He's a £#%&!ing show pony that doesn't show.

Unread 07-12-2020, 12:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
The problem I have with Pogba's performance on Saturday was the reaction to his goal.

He turned around after scoring it with a look on his face and body language that said 'look at me, I'm the man, look at how good I am', when he should have been humble and conciliatory after his £#%&!ing shitshow of a first half. Yes, he wasn't the only one who was poor in the first hour, but I can't see Bruno, Matic or Mata preening like a pea#@&%! in the same situation.

He should have been demanding we get back to the halfway line to get on with the game, knowing he has at last contributed to the game, and be ready to put more pressure on West Ham.

He's a £#%&!ing show pony that doesn't show.
I didn't mind it. The West Ham fans had been booing him (£#%&! knows why, he handed them a point in the last game versus them) so he was giving them some back. Don't blame him in the slightest.

Unread 07-12-2020, 01:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I didn't mind it. The West Ham fans had been booing him (£#%&! knows why, he handed them a point in the last game versus them) so he was giving them some back. Don't blame him in the slightest.
well he did look like a pantomine horse

Unread 07-12-2020, 01:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
well he did look like a pantomine horse
Hmmm, true but largely irrelevant.

Unread 08-12-2020, 12:16 AM
92ToBury

Reports coming out that West Ham fans booed the knee-taking before the game. The Express have Heyselled it even though Google indexed the page:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...Premier-League

I think it's time to get less divisive and swap out the BLM knee-taking for the Kick It Out Campaign.